12 Fussing vermin

Part 12 Fussing vermin

Khushi came to the AR before the team arrived. Khushi was upset like hell. She didn't expect him to follow her to her workplace. She didn't know how to handle Naveen. More than Naveen, she was angry with Garima. She could even handle Naveen but Garima. What would she do if her mother was not an understanding person? She wanted to do something about the issue... immediately.. before it got severe. She didn't like to be run away like a coward. She didn't want to do it. Yet, she did that because she didn't want to create a scene. She didn't want her colleagues to know who Naveen was. She knew they would start gossiping about their relationship and would start digging into the issue which she didn't want to happen. That was why she left the Hotel Hot Heaven before Naveen saw her. Naveen was going abroad. She wanted to put a full stop to his madness.

After a while, Arnav reached the office with Aman and the team.

Aranv called Khushi to his cabin to take dictation. She came with her notepad... of course, with hesitation. Arnav might ask her the reason for her sudden disappearance from the hotel Hot Heaven. What would she say?

Khushi smiled at Arnav not showing her awkwardness.

"Khushi, someone was asking for you in the Hotel Hot Heaven," he said reading her face.

"Oh..." she looked at the notepad in her hand.

Arnav didn't think it was a manner to ask her more as he understood she was not feeling comfortable sharing it with him. Arnav dictated her and Khushi noted it down.

"Get the printout and get my signature on it. We will have to send it today itself"

"But we have time sir..."

"Why should we wait for the last date? Is not it good to be advanced in our work?"

"Yes, sir"

"Khushi..."

"Yes, sir...?"

"We checked the Ad photos. You look good in those photos" he smiled.

"Thank you, sir" Khushi smiled.

"You said after the Ad release, I would get many modeling chances. I think you will get more chances than me if the Ad is released," he said smiling.

She chuckled.

"Will you continue as my Pa if you get busy in modeling?" he asked teasingly.

"I will continue as your PA because I'm not going to continue modeling," she said seriously.

"Why, Khushi? You can earn much more in modeling"

"Sir, I just did it for you and our company. I accepted the offer because it was you who acted on it. I won't do it again because I'm not interested in modeling"

"I too said, I'm not interested. Then, why did you insist me on doing it?"

"It's because you are single... you don't have to get your wife's permission and can decide on your own..."

"Oh... would not have you insisted on me if I had a wife?"

"Certainly not..."

"Mmm..."

"I would not have dared to get scolded by your wife," She said suppressing her laughter.

Aranv laughed.

"Get it typed," he said.

"Yes, sir"

Khushi came to her cabin smiling and started typing the letter dictated by Arnav. That was when the intercom in her cabin rang. She attended it.