Chapter Seventeen

G R E Y S O N

"It's time to wake up love." Dec murmurs kissing me lightly. I moan and roll away from him. Snuggling into Will's warm chest, I sigh deeply.

"I think we've driven him into a sex induced coma." Will laughs softly.

"Shh I'm sleeping." I whisper and press a light kiss to his chest.

"Baby come on, it's time to get up." Declan tries again. I peak an eye open to see Will smiling down at me. His hands are resting dangerously low on my back.

"What time is it?"

"A little after noon why?"

"Then it's too early, you both kept me up till three." I grumble.

"Hey it was a group effort and you know it." Declan says pressing up against my back. I hum lightly closing my eyes again.

It has been three weeks since the art exhibit; things were going great. Between the three of us our sex life was very active. Who knew I wouldn't be able to keep my hands to myself with these two, they weren't much better either. We had decided to take a weekend trip to the coast and it was great. We were leaving tomorrow though and I didn't want it to end yet. 

"Sunshine take a look out the window, the coast looks beautiful." I sit up enough to look out the sliding glass doors. I hum lightly and kiss his cheek.

"I'm not ready for this trip to end." I murmur turning to look at Declan. He runs a hand absentmindedly up and down my side. Today was the only day we hadn't planned anything for, sort of like a recovery day before we had to go home.

Dec presses light kisses along my shoulder, he knows I'm sensitive and he knows exactly what he's doing. I shoot him a halfhearted glare.

"You're insatiable." I groan lightly.

"It's that a bad thing?" He's got a hand pressed against my stomach pushing lightly so I'm pressed against him. I make a noise in the back of my throat instead of answering. Will's hands slide down over my ass. Declan enters slowly making me tilt my head back against him.

"Oh fuck."I murmur, slow lazy morning sex was amazing.

I must fall asleep again after, next thing I knew Will was stroking my hair gently. I hum rolling closer.

"Come on Sunshine, I've got food." He whispers.

"I'm awake now. Food please." Will just laughs lightly. I realize that I love his unrestrained laughter. So free and honest my heart swells.

"I love you." I say suddenly grinning.

"I love you too." He says pulling me so he could kiss me.

"Ok I need a shower, I smell like sweat and sex." I groan and roll away.

"Food first Sunshine, then you can shower." After I've eaten Will follows me into the shower.

"No more sex for a few days or I won't be able to walk." I murmur leaning against Will. He hums rubbing shampoo into my hair.

"You and Dec feel free to have at each other but I can't I'm too sore."

"That's fine Sunshine." Will says leaning down a little to kiss my neck lightly.

"I feel bad; both you and Dec have pet names for me but I don't have any for you guys." I frown lightly turning so I could rinse the shampoo out.

"Sunshine you don't have to worry about it. Seriously relationships are new for you. Neither of us expect you to have pet names for us." We finish in comfortable silence.