Chapter 7

As months passed, Y/N and her new online friend have been messaging regularly. Y/N found herself opening up more and more to this new friend. Without realizing it, she was baring her soul to someone she had only known for a short period of time.

"I don't think I've ever told anyone this before," Y/N typed, her words appearing on S.Coups' screen. "But Seventeen, and especially S.Coups, have been my saving grace. Whenever I listen to their music or watch their performances, I feel like I can escape from my mundane life for just a little while."

S.Coups felt a rush of emotions at her words. He had always hoped that his music would bring joy to others, but hearing Y/N express how much it meant to her touched him in a way he couldn't quite explain.

As he sat in his room, alone with his thoughts, S.Coups felt a wave of emotions wash over him. Guilt, for deceiving Y/N for so long. Admiration, for her bravery in sharing such personal details with a stranger. And something else, something he couldn't quite place.

S.Coups couldn't focus during dance practice that day. His mind was consumed with thoughts of Y/N, a fan he had started messaging on her fan account. As he went through the choreography, he couldn't help but replay their conversations in his head and how her messages always brought a smile to his face. The more he thought about her, the more he realized that his feelings for her had grown beyond just admiration.

But as the leader of Seventeen, he felt torn between his responsibility to his group and his growing feelings towards a fan. Was it even appropriate for him to pursue a relationship with someone who looked up to him as an idol?

As he stumbled over his steps once again, Mingyu piped up from the side, "Hey man, what's been going on with you lately? You've been all over the place during practice." S.Coups sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration. "I... I think I've fallen for a fan, guys," he confessed, looking down at the ground. The other members exchanged puzzled glances before Woozi raised an eyebrow. "But isn't that a bit risky, considering our position in the industry? What if it backfires on us?" S.Coups nodded, knowing they were right, but he couldn't deny the feelings that were rushing through him like a tidal wave.

After much contemplation, S.Coups finally decided to come clean to his members. "Guys, I... I've been messaging Y/N on her fan account," he admitted, his voice shaky with uncertainty. The room fell silent, the members processing his confession before Vernon finally spoke up. "Wait, you mean like... pretending to be a fan?" S.Coups nodded sheepishly, feeling the weight of guilt settling on his shoulders. Jeonghan placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "We understand that love knows no boundaries, but as your brothers and fellow members, we have to remind you to be careful," he said softly. S.Coups nodded, grateful for their understanding and support, knowing that he couldn't ignore his feelings any longer.