Chapter 3 ~ Party

Heer's pov

"Heer? Heer? Are you there?" I heard Sia call my name while that Bastard drove away. "Yea." I replied gritting my jaw.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Some asshole drove past in full speed, splashing muddy water all over me." I yell in anger, stomping my feet.

Let me just get to know who he is then I'll show him who I am!

I expected her to curse him too but to my surprise she began to laugh like a maniac. I knit my brows to her reaction.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, wait- I think Aarvi is up. I'll call you later. I need complete details.Okay ?" I hum, nodding and cut the call.

It was dark already. I didn't have the mood to return to the mansion. I'd rather get a room at a hotel instead.

I took my phone out to book a cab, just then a black SUV stopped right before me.By the symbol on it,it wasn't hard for anyone to realise that the car belonged to my so called father.

A man in his old age, stepped out and forward towards me."Ammavre, Sir has ordered me to bring you home. Please," He requests opening the door for me.

I scoff, rolling my eyes."Go back and tell him that I am capable of surviving by myself just how I did for all these years." I say in a annoyed tone.

Afterall it was the house that left a mental and emotional scar on me.

He gulped hard, fear glittering in his eyes. "Please don't say so. I'll be fired.please-" the man pleads.

I sigh ,giving in.No matter how bad things are between me and my father, I can't let it affect anyone else's life.

I was mad at my parents for three valid reasons.

1. They snatched my happy childhood and left me to rott between 4 walls.
2. They literally hid the existence of having another kid not only the whole world but me too.
3. She got to stay with them and receive and the parental affection which I never did.

As the place I wandered off to was not too far from the mansion, we reached in a couple of minutes.

I got off to find my father and mother waiting for me for at the door.

My father's tensed face relaxed as his gaze fell on me. My mother ran towards me and held my hand which I jerked off.

"Heer, are you okay?I was worried when you just walked away like that.what happened to your clothes?" She bombered me with questions.

"I'm fine. You guys don't need to worry about me at all and I'm here to inform that I'll be staying at a hotel." I say, shocking my mom.

She gasped and tugged my wrist when I tried to walk away.My father got up and neared us.

I didn't have anything to speak with them, nothing to cry either.All the tears had dried up and all that was left was the burning rage in my heart.

"Heer... We understand your anger. It's reasonable but you need to hear our side of the story as well. Come inside and change into better clothes. We'll talk everything over dinner." He says fuelling my wrath.

"I have nothing to talk-"

"But we do," He raised his voice." And you have no option but to listen.We firstly told you not to come here but you still did. If you really think you do whatever you want, you're forgetting who I am."

Right.

I glare at him, bloodshot in the eyes.My palm balled to a fist, looking at him. Accepting my defeat,I walk past him, inside.