Chapter 24: All In Or Nothing (Mayura)

Ryo POV

"Kitsune. Crimson Bug. Dire-Wolf. Cat Noir. I can feel your close presence. If you want to save Paris and all its people, I'll give you one last chance. Give yourselves up and bring me your Miraculous!" Scarlet Moth called.

"Penny for your thoughts, Fox?" Dire-Wolf asked.

"This may be our toughest battle yet, guys. This time, Hawkmoth goes down." I replied, steeling my resolution.

"Can we really pull this off?" Crimson Ladybird asked.

"We have to. Or all of this will be for nothing." Cat Noir reassured her.

Crimson Ladybird nodded. "Ok. Let's do this."

Standing from the rooftop, I perched one of my legs up on the ledge and called out.

"Hawk Moth! I hope you enjoyed Volpina's illusion because the real heroes would never hand you over their miraculous!" I called.

"Nor will we go down without a fight!" Dire-Wolf added , standing next to me.

Crimson Ladybird stood next to us.

"And we've got a better idea!" She called.

"You're gonna give us your Miraculous!" Cat Noir added.

"This ends here and now, Old Man!" Panther Knight included.

"You may have an army of akumatized warriors..." Carapace started.

"...but we're a whole team of superheroes!" Vixena added.

" You're going to wish you never wore that utterly ridiculous costume!" Queen Bee concluded.

No one POV

Scarlet Moth chuckled before letting out a malicious laugh.

"I understand you want to fight. Then so be it. Guitar Villain. Frightningale. Music!" He called.

Starting their advances, the French Miraculous Super Hero Team jumps down the rooftop and towards the villains.

"Remember our objective, everyone!" Kitsune called as he brought out a handful of kunais.

"Go after Hawkmoth's miraculous! Got it!" Dire-Wolf twirls her kusarigama.

"Simple plan then. Go for the big bad boss." Cat Noir added.

"Watch your backs, everyone!" Crimson Ladybird twirled her yo-yo.

  "We'll cover you!" Carapace called.

"You can count on us!" Queen Bee added.

"Let's finish this!" Vixena cheered.

"Right!" Panther Knight nodded.

Stormy Weather summoned a thunder bolt and fired it at Crimson Ladybird, only for Carapace to block the attack with his shield. Kitsune launches his kunais to distract Stormy Weather, allowing Dire-Wolf to snap her parasol in half with her chain and allowing Crimson Ladybird to capture the akuma.

Riposte tried to slash at Panther Knight,  who backflipped out of the way and used his mace  to break the sword, reverting her back into Kagami.

Kitsune launches two kunais at the Pharaoh and Princess Fragrance, throwing them off balance, "Bumblebee! Vixy! You're up!"

Queen Bee hits the Pharaoh's pendant with her spinning top, breaking it as an akuma flies out while Vixena throws her flute at Princess Fragrance's perfume, shattering it as another akuma flies out.

"Good aim, Queenie!" the fox heroine smiles as she catches Jalil.

"Same to you, Foxie!" the bee heroine giggles as she catches Rose.