2

2 | “ 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁

2 | “ 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁. ”
----------------------------

“ Ex-excuse me..”

A soft honey vocal reached Jungkook's earbuds, as his pupils shifted towards the direction of the voice.
His eyes stopped at a small, petite figure as he crunched his one eyebrow.

“ What?”
Jungkook's voice instantly made yn look down, his voice held a strong power and a dark aura upon itself which made the poor girl scared.

Yn took a small, deep breath as she uttered with her gaze down. “ I..I wanna g-go home.”
Jungkook maintained his cold composure as he says while standing up.

“ do you think I'll listen to you?”, the way he spoke those words so harshly, stabbing needles in her pure soft heart.
Her lips quivered down as she wasn't able to reply.

“ I-I have a brother to t-take care of.. p-please let me go..”, her pleading tone didn't affect the devil in front of her, not even a bit.

“ I'll take care of him. ”
He mutters in a soothing voice which made Yn instantly look at him. “ huh?”

He smirked as he closed the distance between them even more. “ I'll pay for his treatment and will try to get his health better but..”

He stopped as he slowly touched her cheeks, her cheeks instantly became red by his touch. “ b-but?” she impatiently said.

Why would she lose this golden opportunity for her brother's treatment? Her brother is the only one she has.

“ But you'll have to stay with me..”, he says making yn gulp
“ w-why?” her reply made him smirk as he caressed her lips and looked into her eyes.

“ Because I want you to.”, her eyebrows knitted in confusion, the way his eyes gazed into hers was magical right now. Her doe eyes blinked rapidly as he continued caressing her lips.

He licks his lips, his pants tightened when his sinful mind thinks of something sinful with her.

He wanted her.

But he doesn't wanna hurt this fragile girl in front of him, she's too soft for him.  He wanted her under him, upon him, beside him and lastly with him.

He looked away and backed away from her and coughed before saying.

“ Your necessities will be here soon, tell me if you'll need any other things.”, saying this he went out of the room.

Yn stood there while clutching her white shirt. She had some feelings she wasn't able to recognise.

Her steps moved towards the bed, she wondered why this room is so big? She sat on the bed and looked around the room for a watch.

Catching a watch hung on the wall she saw it was almost 3 at night. Laying down the bed, she closed her lashes and tried sleeping but her sleep was all gone.

__

“ Miss this is your food, please eat. ”, Rena, the old aged maid utters in a polite way as Yn sits on the chair while glancing towards the devil.

Jungkook was peacefully eating the avocado sandwich as yn looked at her plate. She gulps, hesitant to eat.

Her eyes switched between the sandwich and him.
He noticed her behaviour and uttered
“ what is it, angel?”

Her brown orbs widened, “ huh?”
He leaned back on his chair with his orbs fixed on her “ why are you not eating?”

She looked down and played with her fingers.

How will she be able to say that she's allergic to Avocado?

“ say something angel?”, he utters while looking at her. He looks at the maids and says “ everyone out!”

At his one authoritative tone everyone halted at their place and quickly followed his order.  The surroundings became dark and awkward when it was only Jungkook and yn.

“ now tell me what happened?”, he slides his chair closer to hers and looks at her face. She looks up at him with her embarrassed face.

He raised his eyebrow asking her to say something.
“ I-I'm allergic to a-avocados.” , her honey vocals made him melt but he maintained his cool composure.

He nodded at her words before clapping his hands and moving his chair back to its place.

The maids enter the mansion at his clap and he says “ you all should have asked her before giving the food!!”

The maids flinch at their spots and lower their gazes at his rough and harsh tone. Rena comes forward and takes Yn's plate. Yn looks at her pity for making her work more.

Rena smiles at her lightly assuring that it's okay, she places her one hand on her head and ruffles it lightly.

Yn's heart melts at the sudden interaction, she remembers her mother. Her orbs become teary at the thought of her mother.

Soon Rena places a plate of normal sandwich in front of yn. Jungkook looks at her and says “ Now eat.”

Yn vigorously nodded her head and started eating slowly. Jungkook's phone rang, it's time for him to go to the office.
He looks at yn for some minutes and utters
“ I'm going to the office, don't try to step out from this mansion or the circumstances will not be good, understood?”

Yn wobbles her lashes and slowly nods her head and looks down, scared of his tone.
He finally stepped towards the exit but stopped halfway before turning around.

“ I'll come soon!”

He turned around and put his hand in his pocket of jeans and went out.

Yn took time to process and smile a little, her admiration for him increases.

She slowly starts admiring him in silence not knowing admiring the devil will only cause her harm and at last she'll only be hurt.

------------------------------

-𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃-

[ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ🧸🎀]

ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪs ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sʜɪᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ʙʏ ᴅᴀʏ😭