chapter 4

Moons passed, but BurrPaw never came back. The clan guessed she decided to stay with the kittypets. SheepPaw was supportive for her, but she was really mad that she just decided to leave her like that because SheepPaw also wished she could have become a kittypet, but the warrior code wouldn't allow her to do it, but BurrPaw broke the code.

SheepPaw was on a border patrol with ThymeStripe, LittlePool and TigerLily. They were marking the trees that stood at the edge of the ThunderPath. It's the part of the territory where the clan hunted squirrels and gathered honey and cobwebs.

SheepPaw at this time was taller and lankier, tho she still needed lots of training before she becomes a true warrior.

TigerLily walked right into the tree SheepPaw was marking. TigerLily reacted to the pain of hitting their face, then laughed and turned around to walk elsewhere, but SheepPaw didn't find it funny at all.

"Who's this.." ThymeStripe meowed quietly while looking to his side.

The rest of the patrol looked at ThymeStripe's direction and saw two cats walking up to them.
"It's... BlueClan cats?" LittlePool mewed.

SheepPaw thought she was hallucinating. The was a giant black dot next to a green-ish looking cat. The black cat looked just like the massive black cat she used to see at gatherings. She looked like exactly BearStar from RabbitClan, but bigger and scarier. The cat besides the black cat was the deputy of BlueClan, WillowLeaf, from was SheepPaw remembered.

"EveningStar said that the parts of the territories with trees belongs to BlueClan." WillowLeaf said calmly.

"You cannot just take territory like that. You have to earn it." ThymeStripe growled while spreading her legs.

WillowLeaf tilted her head, looking confused. "You're challenging us?"

"No. BlueClan is challenging us." ThymeStripe spat.

SheepPaw would leave if she could and anxiety twisted her stomach. She felt a fight coming and she was nowhere near prepared.

WillowLeaf narrowed her eyes. "Well I'm sorry but it's but it's not our fault our leader told us to fight for it! We're only doing as your leader commands!"

"And we, as loyal warriors, are only defending out rightful land, so no-ones in the wrong here." ThymeStripe muttered. "Are you here to fight or what?"

"You really want to do this?" WillowLeaf asked, actually looking concerned.

ThymeStripe better say no to the fight. Tho, it would be two against four, but that massive black cat would crush the whole patrol.

"You're really willing to fight, huh? There's two of you and four of us." ThymeStripe pointed.

WillowLeaf chuckled quietly. "Well, SweetShade is our most powerful warrior." She said as she pointed her tail at the black she-cat.

So the huge black cat, who's name is apparently SweetShade, is BlueClan's most powerful warrior. SheepPaw bristled her fur in frustration. We're doomed.

SheepPaw hated battles. When she was training with LittlePool, she was always soft with him because feared to hurt him, even tho LittlePool encouraged her to fight with all her might. Despite her cowardice, she's violent, if not strong, which suprises her clan-mates.

TigerLily slowly walked over beside SheepPaw, their furs were touching each other and SheepPaw wished she could have some personal space.

"That means nothing. FUZZYCLAN, ATTACK!" ThymeStripe yowled and leaped thowards WillowLeaf, but the deputy dodged him. "Attack him, SweetShade!"