chapter 6

SheepFur was heading to the gathering along with her clan. During SheepFur's apprenticeship She rarely went to gatherings, and SheepFur didn't like gatherings anyways. She's always sleepy and crowds make her uncomfortable.

SheepFur always sat near her kin, and SheepFur would never actually listen to the leaders. She'd just daydream until the gathering was over. SheepFur watched SirenCrash trying to talk to the cats from other clans. He was pretty good at making new friends. RyeBerry would encourage SheepFur to do the same, but SheepFur was too shy to do it. There was that one time moons ago where a few random BlueClan apprentices tried to talk to SheepFur, but they never really had a full conversation again.

SheepFur felt something poke her back. She turned around and saw one of the cats that she sometimes talks to. They said hi to each other and had a small talk, and that was about it.

The sure gathering was something. The leaders had a small argument about territory. The only major announcement was that BearStar, the former leader of RabbitClan had all of his lives drained by The Tribe Of Falling Maples cats while on some journey, and later on his deputy was murdered by the tribe. The medicine cat ended up choosing the leader and the new leader was very lucky not to meet the same fate as BearStar and the other cat. It was said he needed a whole patrol to protect him.

SheepFur and SirenCrash were playing with a pebble. Both batted it to each other. SheepFur looked at his brother and noticed a slight difference.
"Where's your.. collar thing?"

SirenCrash looked at SheepFur and looked confused, then seemed to understand her question. "Oh! My bow? I took it off because RyeBerry thought I looked stupid. I burried it somewhere in the middle of the camp, hehe."

"Oh." SheepFur kept playing with the pebble. SirenCrash looks up to RyeBerry so much that he'll do anything to please her. That's quite sad, in SheepFur's opinion. RyeBerry is obviously not interested in her own son.

GingerHolly walked up to the two young cats, tipping his head. "You two." He meowed. The siblings perked their head up. "Could you help WolfWhisker and RoseGold and go gather some moss. We need recourses to prepare for leaf-bare."

"YEA!" SirenCrash jumped up. "Come on, Sheepo!" He meowed cheerfully and raced out of camp. "The one to gather the most moss wins!"

Hm.. SheepFur quickly got up and padded after her brother. The problem was that the area where there's actually moss is in BlueClan's territory, and the FuzzyClan cats never dared to fight over those trees again.

SheepFur peeled the moss out of a tree, constantly stressing about the BlueClan cats.

SirenCrash walked up to SheepFur, showing him the bunch of moss he got. "Is this enough?"

"Maybe." SheepFur commented. "We should... Leave."

"Okay! But next time we should explore the area with the bunch of trees over there, where the SandyPath is!" SirenCrash suggested.

SheepFur anxiously bended her tail. "Isn't that The Tribe Of Falling Maples? Remember how told me they would kill anyone who entered their territory."

"But that's bad! Why do they do this!?" SirenCrash protested.

"Cause their meanies." SheepFur responded grumpily.

SheepFur and SirenCrash made their way into the medicine den.
"There's noone?" SheepFur mewed, but decided to put the moss on an empty shelf, influencing SirenCrash to do the same.

SheepFur heard footsteps come behind her and she turned around. WolfWhisker was standing with herbs in his mouth. He placed them down and smiled slightly. "Thank you. Good job."

"Ew!" SirenCrash shook his leg around. "There's a tick in my foot!"

"Oop-" WolfWhisker walked up the the young tom and smacked it out, immediately crushing it.

SheepFur noticed that the tick didn't even drink any blood yet. Either way, it deserved it's death.

"Odd. FuzzyClan cats don't get tics in leaf-fall." WolfWhisker muttered and walked over to SheepFur, poking her with his paws. SheepFur kept flinching every time he touched her.

"Oops. I... Haven't washed my paws before checking you. Well, you don't seem to have any ticks."

SheepFur silently gasped and looked at her own pelt that had tiny stains of blood. She almost gagged. You disgusting old cat! Now I know why cats think you should retire.

"SheepFur, come on!" SirenCrash called out for her sister, and SheepFur proceeded to follow him while wanting to groom her fur as soon as possible.

SirenCrash volunteered to lick SheepFur's fur clean. He's basically cleaning her from his own blood.
"You taste like dust! How often do you wash?"

SheepFur grunted, annoyed how cats always complain about her untidy fur as she never has the motivation to clean it. "I clean my fur when I feel like it!"

"You should wash every day, not when you feel like it!" Said FerretBite while passing.

SheepFur almost bristled her fur in rage at the comment. It's not his business how SheepFur's fur looks!

SheepFur was asleep in her nest, and she had a nightmare about murdering a clan-mate and being exiled for it. Her nightmare was interrupted by a sneezing fit. She sneezed like five times, maybe even more, then her nose was slimy with snot.

"Dear StarClan." Some warrior whispered. SheepFur looked around. "Did you inhale a pile of pollen in a dream?"

SheepFur recognised AsterFlight's voice as she was laying in her nest. You had no idea how terrifying my dream was. She sniffed a few times and couldn't figure out if it's night or just a really dark morning. She soon went back to sleep, having a more normal dream.