Preference 28: You're Killed by Victoria (Request)

This long overdue preference request is for the lovely Lil_Artemis, I hope you like it and I'm so sorry it took me forever and a day to write this! This oneshot will be depressing and sad, so be advised as I don't normally write these types of stories, my lovely readers!  For the latter half of the wolfpack, I'm going to be a bit more general since I don't want this preference to take me too long to write; I promise that they will have their own stories once this preference is revised.

This preference will also not be revised or edited at this time; when it is revised, I will put a note here saying as such. Now, let's break out the tissue boxes and get to work!

The Cullens

Edward Cullen: Edward reacts almost as well as you'd expect when he heard you'd been killed by Victoria. That is, he lost all sense of the plot, when full vampire killer, and proceeded to hunt the redhead vampire down to tear her limb from limb. Edward was almost inconsolable by anyone who tried to talk him down, and he even threw Emmett into a tree, shattering that tree into smithereens. After doing that, Edward did the one thing that no other vampire he'd ever met did or thought they could do; he cried tears of blood and wailed at the feeling of not having you by his side always. He'd even vowed to turn you after the war with the rogue vampires, but Edward never got the chance and he blamed himself for it. Every day, he'd go to your gravesite and sing to you, knowing that wherever you were, you'd be watching over him and keep him sane.

Jasper Hale: When you died by Victoria's hand, Jasper was right there watching the whole thing. You were a capable human fighter in your own way, having a black belt in karate and judo; you were even able to take Jasper down on occasion. However, Victoria was a whole different beast and you weren't prepared for her taking you down the moment she laid her eyes on your fragile frame. Jasper was dealing with one of her other cronies, so he could only watch in horror as your arms were ripped clean off at the shoulders and blood spewed everywhere on the snowy clearing below your feet. You turned to face your man, smiled at him as best as you could, and let your eyes close for the last time. Jasper yowled like a wounded animal and killed the vampire in his grasp, launching at Victoria and ripping her head clean off her body before cradling you in his arms and sobbing into your hair.

Emmett Cullen: Emmett knew you'd try to stop this conflict from happening the moment you heard about Victoria creating a vampire army. You'd even followed him and his family to the battlefield without him knowing you had until you yelled for the fighting to stop at the sidelines. Emmett whipped his head toward you and the fear in his eyes wasn't something you'd thought he could feel since he'd told you he wasn't afraid of anything other than losing you. But as he watched, Victoria zipped toward you and grabbed your hair, ripping your head clean off your neck and spraying blood on the snow at your feet. Emmett's world stopped when he saw Victoria snickering and swinging your head around and around by your hair, more blood spewing around her like a sick throne. He didn't care if he died or not that day once the battle truly started. All Emmett cared about was getting to see you again after his own immortal life ended, and he would make sure your body was being protected at all costs.

Carlisle Cullen: You weren't supposed to be in the clearing during the battle with the Rogue Army, that much Carlisle knew the moment he saw you on the other side of the field, fear in your eyes and your work clothes strewn at your feet. He tried to get you to look at him, but your eyes were almost looking through him and the rest of the vampires by his side; what had this damn vampire bitch done to you to make you this afraid?! Carlisle took a step forward and your eyes met him, finally seeing him as he was without looking through him as you had been. He saw you mouth something to him, but Carlisle couldn't make it out on account of the moment you finished, Victoria snapped your neck cleanly in two. Nothing mattered to your vampire at that point as your body fell to the snow below and your eyes were unseeing, your life somewhere Carlisle needed to know the location of. He let his body slow down and a rogue came up behind him, snapping his own neck and allowing your man to join you in the afterlife as he desperately wanted.