𝐕𝐈𝐈

TW: Mentions of rape. If this triggers you, skip this chapter.

Antoinette:

"Then... erm... then..." I couldn't think of any answer. Charles smirked playfully and placed his palm on my cheek. 

He pulled me in and pressed his lips to mine. They were just like I remembered, soft yet firm. I searched my mind for a reason to break away, but he was like a drug - irresistible. I pulled even closer, and he deepened the kiss. I tugged his hair and earned a quiet moan from him. Everything was perfect, but then his hands began to travel lower and lower over my body. When one of them came dangerously close to my ass, I backed down. 

"Stop!" I interrupted the kiss and pulled away.

"Why?" a puzzled expression appeared on his face. "Are you a virgin?"

"No! But this is too much! You're drunk and not thinking straight!" I replied to him, stood up from the bed, and slammed the door behind me. With tears in my eyes, I sat on the couch in the living room and stared into emptiness.

*flashback*

With laughter, I chased after my friend Jeanne, who was standing in the hall. In my hand, I held a small piece of paper, and I was almost crying with happiness: "He asked me out! He wants to go on a date with me!"

 However, Jeanne didn't seem excited at all, quite the opposite. She frowned. "Don't tell me you really believe that."

 "Why?"

"Nettie, don't be blind! He invites everyone, you're just another girl falling for it. He's not worth it, trust me," she leaned against the locker.

"No, Jeanne, I think you're just jealous! Jealous that he asked me and not you!" I snapped at her.

"There's nothing to be jealous of. Don't be naive. I warned you."

*flasback ends*

That night, I didn't return to the bedroom. I settled on the couch, but I couldn't sleep. Memories of my first "date" kept haunting me relentlessly.

*flashback*

"Come on, Antoinette, please!" he pleaded with puppy-dog eyes.

"Fine then..." 

Our clothes ended up on the floor, and with closed eyes, I savored that good feeling until I felt a sharp pain between my legs, as if someone had stabbed me. "Ow, stop, please!" 

When it was all over, I lay curled up in a ball on the bloodstained sheet. 

He turned coldly to me. "Stop sniveling like a little kid! You should be thanking me for having something with you. You're not worth it." 

That was the last time I saw him.

*flashback ends*

I woke up to a gentle touch on my shoulder. 

I jerked away, startled, afraid I would see HIM, but it was only Charles. "Sorry to wake you, but you need to get up. My mom wants to talk to you." 

I groaned. "Fine, hand me your phone."

Charles complied, and on the screen, I saw Pascale. 

She looked great, despite it being almost midnight in Monaco (due to the time difference). "Hello, Nettie, nice to see you," she smiled at me. 

"Bonne soirée, Pascale. Did you want to talk to me?" I cut to the chase. 

"Yes, Charles, would you be so kind as to leave us alone for a moment?"