1. Fever dream - Felix 🪽

Word count: 2490
Felix x female reader
Topic: Royal stranger
Theme: Royal - Romance
Dominant: Felix
Submissive: Y/N

Word count: 2490Felix x female readerTopic: Royal strangerTheme: Royal - RomanceDominant: FelixSubmissive: Y/N

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Slowly, you are drawn further and further into the dark, mysterious depths. Gasping for breath, you wave your arms around wildly. But all that happens is the ice-cold salty water entering your lungs bit by bit, making you suffocate. Meanwhile, the current of the river only pulls you further under the ice. Hopelessly, you put your nails into the thick layer of ice above you one more time. Hoping you will manage to swim back to the wak, so you would be able to take a peek at the ravishing daylight again. Adrenaline rushes through your body as your fingertips trace the cold ice. But it's all just an intoxicating illusion. For all the strength has now gone out of your hands from the cold, and slowly but surely you begin to sink into the cruel depth of the iced river. Your fingertips detach from the ice, only to never touch an object again. For it is already getting dark around you. And slowly the light blue glow of the ice disappears from your sight. As you sink deeper and deeper towards the bottom of the river. Surrounded by ice cold water. You use the last whiff of breath left in your lungs to cry out. Even though you know it will be in vain. "Helppp!"

This last attempt to shout causes your entire lungs to fill up with water. It's over, it's done. Some tears manage to leave your eyes. But they turn into frozen crystals before they get a change to stream down your face.  You feel your eyes closing and your whole body weakening. Turning your vision into a dark haze before it goes completely black in front of your eyes. This will be your violent end. No one will ever find you, or maybe in a few centuries, in a block of ice. No one will ever know what happens to you. What happend to the innocent girl who tried to save a dying duck, stuck in the frozen ice. But took her own life instead, by slipping and falling into a wak.

"My lady!" A deep yet delicate voice sounds somewhere in the distance. "Please wake up." The voice comes closer, as if a person is running towards you. But how can that be? You are underwater, aren't you? You feel two hands gently shaking your shoulders back and forth. "Please tell me you're okay my lady." The dazzling voice echoes inside your mind. Sluggish, you feel the strength coming back into your body. The hands on your shoulders become easier to identify and miraculously, you're breathing? Fresh, sweet air flows in and out of your lungs. Creating life instead of dead.

"Uhmm?" A questionable groan comes from between your lips. As the sleepy, exhausted feeling slowly subsides. With all the strength you have, you open your eyes. Amazed at where you actually are. But you immediately close your eyes again after they are completely blinded by a white light, illuminating the entire surroundings. "What a relief, you're alive!" The deep voice changes to a higher, relieved tone as the creature talks. But your body starts to tremble. Fearing the white glowing creature hovering over you. "Come to your highness, open your eyes." Carefully, you open one eye on a slit. Immediately your eyes meet a pair of pale blue eyes, half covered by snow-white hair hanging in front of the creature's face. You also open your other eye and make eye contact with the dazzlingly beautiful creature. It looks like a man. Who is currently looking at you with a sweet smile. Instead of swirling water, the soothing sound of rustling leaves is all you hear around you now. Combined with the sound of owls and nightingales softly beginning to sing their night song. Only then do you feel the hard ground beneath you, and reality comes back to you. The forest... "Are you okay?" The mild voice asks. All you can do to answer in this moment is nod convincingly. For you have lost all your words because of the breathtaking man still sitting in front of you with his hands on your shoulders.

Stray kids fairytale one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें