4. I hate you with passion - Lee Know x reader 👮

''But suddenly your hand grabs his neck from behind, choking the cocky criminal. Lee Know's eyes widened in surprise as your hand suddenly wraps around his neck, cutting off his breathing. The mockery vanishes from his face, replacing itself by a hint of shock and discomfort.''

Word count: 3907
Lee Know x female reader
Topic: Subbing the dominance
Theme: Villain - thriller
Dominant: Y/N
Submissive: Lee Know

Warning! This chapter includes degrading and choking.

Also, the writing on this story isn't as good as the other ones

Also, the writing on this story isn't as good as the other ones. Because I was running out of time and patience:)

A groan escapes from your lips as you stretch yourself after standing up from the black, leather office chair. The clock ticks eleven times, meaning its 11 oclock by now. 13-hour shifts are ridiculous, but certainly the reality of a police officer. Especially with such an arduous task to take care off, the secret behind Lee Minho. How could such a big criminal, a pimp, finds the smallest ways to accomplish everything he wants? Causing more trouble than ten other criminals could together. Your feet walk over to the door, opening it with a rush since its already this late. But suddenly a person appears right in front of you, making you almost bump into their body. A bit of confusion mixed with negative anticipation face your thoughts as look down in irritation. Only to be met by a pair of familiar eyes, the brown cat-shaped eyes of non-other than Lee Know himself. Even though youre certainly surprised at his appearance, you didnt plan to show that to him. You stare at him from above, not showing any glimpse of fear as your eyes meet his. Being taller than him feels good. "Sooo There you are? I did not know you would bring me a little visit, how sweet of you." Comes out of your mouth as you roughly push him against the wall.

Lee Knows eyes widen as the hard service mercilessly touches his chest. He is quite shocked to say the least, his eyes full of shock by your actions. But then a mischievous smirk form on his lips, and he looks to the side, smirking as he turns his head. "So, what are you doing? I think you should watch how you are managing me, officer." He groans with a menacing tone underneath his breath. "Hmmm, do I?" You answer and immediately cuff both of Lee Knows hands behind his back, causing him to groan again. Immediately after, you hold a blindfold in front of his eyes. "Close your eyes or it wont be a pleasure to you." You command. Lee Know doesnt struggle or resist. His demeaned was surprisingly calm. He simply obeyed, closing his eyes before the blindfold was put on him. Pleasantly surprising you as he gave in so quickly.

You turn him around and push him in front of you, taking him to the night prison. Those secure, iron cages are used for new criminals. Until they get their own cell. You open the door, to be met by nothing other than a concrete cage, secured with iron bars and nothing more but empty space. On purpose, you push the dangerous criminal inside with a rough motion, not giving a damn about Lee Know tripping and falling face first on the concrete floor. He regains his composure quickly, despite the rough treatment. You watch him standing up, dusting himself off by shaking his legs. Despite of the number one rule always keep them cuffed you decide to let him slide for a little bit. Roughly sticking your hands out and pulling his blindfold off. Allowing him to get a glimpse of the moonlight, creating patters on the floor as it shines between the iron bars. "So" he said with a smirk, not planning to hide his cockiness. "Putting me in a cage, hm? Interesting choice." You look at him, straight in his mischievous eyes as youre getting annoyed at his misbehaviour. "So... walking around in the police station at night. Interesting choice." You backfire him, followed by a loud bang of closing the cell door. Leaving Lee Know speechless as two other big officers enter the cell. Lee Know raises an eyebrow, intrigued by your response. He casually leaned against one of the iron bars, appearing nonchalant. Or at least, hes trying to appear that way. "I like exploring, officer. And it seemed like you would be a great catch. I merely wanted to investigate you a little more." Lee Know says as he stares at you, ignoring the other two officers. A laugh at him before leaving the cell, is all you give to him. Secretly liking the way hes trying to appear nonchalant. Its cute to you how hes trying so hard, yet he seems to fail repeatedly. You close the door of the room behind you, leaving the other two men alone to keep their eyes on lee know.