3. I put a spell on you - Bang Chan 🪄

''Followed by a loud bang, slowly fading away into the returning silence. Fear filled the mysterious magician's heart and amazement trembled down his spine.''

Word count: 2625
Bang Chan x female reader
Topic: Forced love
Theme: Villain - Romance / Soft thriller
Dominant: Both Y/N and Bang Chan
Submissive: Both Y/N and Bang Chan

Word count: 2625Bang Chan x female readerTopic: Forced loveTheme: Villain - Romance / Soft thrillerDominant: Both Y/N and Bang ChanSubmissive: Both Y/N and Bang Chan

This story writen from the authors POV.

Centuries ago, in a mystical land full of hidden stories and prohibited spells, lived a magician named Bang Chan. He was known for his miraculous tricks and incredible illusions, but behind his charming facade he harboured a bitter and selfish spirit.

Bang Chan owns an enchantingly beautiful assistant, a gentle and compassionate young woman. She possessed a radiant beauty that lit up the room whenever she entered. Glowing, as powerful as the sun yet so beautiful as the cold moonlight, lighting up the darkest mysterious night. Bang Chan regularly ventured to admire her beauty in an instant during the shows, knowing that he must keep hidden his feelings that nurtured his cold heart. For he knows how rich in power his spells are, enough to make anything happen that tends his heart. Except for one thing, hijacking the tender heart of the love of his life. Anything he wants he covets, except what he so craves every hour of his existence. Every minute, his desperate heart screams out her name. But a heartless, hushed silence is all he gets in return, shattering the enigmatic man into inexcusable pieces.

His dazzling assistant had always admired Bang Chan for his talent and mysterious charisma, but she had no idea of the darkest darkness that dwelt within him. Controlling his mind and his movements, increasing its power increasingly with every second passing by. The dazzling lady (Y/N) knew that this gifted and mysterious man had secrets. But what living creature could have ever imagined that such an innocuous young woman, would become the needy plot of a magicians intoxicating and darkest secret?

And so, the dreaded phenomenon soon took place. As Bang Chan sat at his writing desk, on a chilly winter evening. With on the wooden table a collection of old, secret documents, filled with gruesome spells. The aphorism he normally uses to nurture his bloodthirsty heart, when cursing his enemies. But this time his heart inclined toward something quite different. The oh so unattainable love. As the moonlight illuminates the table, a genius plan suddenly pops into the magician's clever brain. A smirk appears on his face as he gets up and continues his way toward his grandfather's secret library. Hidden in the deepest cellars of the mysterious castle.

The door opens with loud creaks, creating a frightening sound rustling through the basement. Sticky cobwebs block the doorway. Lyingly irritated, Bang Chan wipes them away with his hand and enters the room. Holding a candle that produces a small light, the mysterious man wanders through the old library. His eyes inspect each title, engraved with gold on the covers of the centuries-old books. Searching for the redeeming book that will fulfil his deepest desires. Chan's magical dusty blue hair swishes gently up and down with every step he takes. With his soft, pouted lips, he hums a tune to slightly lighten the remarkable chilly atmosphere as his eyes peer over the countless number of books. Suddenly, the inscribed words ''Loving you is a losing game'' enter his retina. A large book that was once red but has been coloured grey by the dust is the great salvation for Bang Chan. A spark of joy comes over the man as he strokes the dust off the ornate, gold letters with his fingers. The book seemed to whisper secrets from the past as the man traces it, holding it tightly.