2. Crying crystals - Hyunjin 💎

''Your innocent soul decided to guide you towards a mysterious and dangerous iced castle that lay naively waiting, hidden amidst the snow-covered peaks.''

Word count: 2804
Hyunjin x female reader
Topic: Secret love connection
Theme: Royal - Romance
Dominant: Y/N
Submissive: Hyunjin

Word count: 2804Hyunjin x female readerTopic: Secret love connection Theme: Royal - Romance Dominant: Y/NSubmissive: Hyunjin

Once upon a time, in a faraway kingdom, there lived a beautiful prince named Hyunjin. He was known for his ethereal beauty and kind heart. However, Hyunjin had been cursed with a peculiar and enchanting gift, he cries crystals. The kingdom was filled with intrigue and wonder as people from all over the land flocked to see the prince and his incredible rare ability. News of the "crystal crying prince" quickly spread, reaching neighboring kingdoms and lands. Merchants, scholars, and curiosity-seekers from far and wide journeyed to Hyunjin's kingdom to witness this marvel for themselves.

But what creature would've guessed the real story, behind this unique phenomenon that should be considered dangerous. However, the threat had been lurking throughout the nation for years. Without a single person seeming to sense anything suspicious. Until the snow-white palace bell violently rang at midnight, and the day March 20, 1805 dawned. It was the seventeenth birthday of the beautiful but cursed prince. And to everyone's terrible shock, the curse erupted. The prince's icy tears no longer melted before touching the ground, but instead formed a rather dangerous river. Less than an hour after the clock struck twelve, the river of ice was already flowing out of the palace. Everything it touched turned into rock hard and unbreakable ice. Even the walls, the furniture, the plants and to everyone's shock, even the people turned into ice. They died, right on the spot. Hyunjin kept crying as he tried to do everything in his power to make his tears stop. But despite of cheering himself up, his hard-fought attempts where left in vein. All the people who once ran towards him were now running away from him, afraid of being frozen alive.

And from that day on, Hyunjin lived alone in the cursed ice palace. Only Hyunjin knew that the only way to break the curse, came from kissing the mesmerising lips of his true love. But every living creature ran away from him, abandoning the handsome prince and all his belongings. Leaving him alone with all of his attenuated longings to find his princess. But if Hyunjin doesn't kiss his true love before the day dawns of his eighteenth birthday, he will turn into ice statue himself. And his pretty land will be cursed forever, nothing or no one will ever be able to live there again. And every sparkle of hope would be gone. Forever and always.

On the other side of the universe, in a small village nestled in the heart of an old forest, lived a poor girl named Y/N. You have long, flowing locks of dust brown hair and eyes that sparkled with intelligence and adventure. But despite of your beauty and charm, you live a difficult life. Born into a family tormented by poverty, you are treated no better than a servant by your rude family. Your parents see you as nothing more than an extra set of hands, to work on the family farm. From dawn till dusk, you work tirelessly in the fields. As your dreams of education and escaping hit you harsh as reality stifled.