No risk, no story.

Although I love Hunnie's body, I can admit taht he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. This is why my plan was so brilliant, yet so simple. "Huggie? Do you wanna play a game?", I asked as innocently as possible as to not arouse suspicion. "Hugh loves games", Hugh muttered looking tempted, I waited for another sickening moment to get a diffinitive answer "Sure, why not love", he agreed. Thank God... wait no NO, not God... thank Satan for making this absolute sex machine of a man so gullible! "Huggs, let's play hide and seek! I'll count first, and you go hide", I said "Okay little rat, count to-"

   Hugh never got to finish his scentance, because that's when the first bomb hit. It exploded my wonderfully clean windows, sending shards flying towards me. Hug raced towards me, his hands outstretched, and I felt something push me away from the pieces of shattered glass. What... Who... How...  I wondered, as I got thrown into a wall by the invisible force. I could barely form cohesive thoughts and register what was happening, time was moving too fast to understand. As my eyes began to shut and I began to lose consiousness, I vaguely saw Hubby raise his hands to deflect the glass flying at him, and saw the glass fall to the ground, as if manipulated through teh air by some un-known force. One second it was flying at my lover's face, and the next it was dropping down onto the floor. Oh no... he's one of them... he's a witch... 

   As I had those thoughts, I was immediately snapped back into conciousness by a sound, louder than the bomb it seemed. It was the sound of my bedroom door slamming open. As I lay there, my head against the wall and my eyes squinting in the bright light reflecting from the pieces of now broken window on the ground, I saw him standing in the doorway. It was Bill Bob, my husband. He shot a worried glance at me and as he stepped forward to pick me up in his arms, he seemed to notice the other man, Hugh who was now floating in the middle of the room. His eyes filled with rage, and without a sound, he lunged at my teddy bear, slipping the two sharp daggers out of his waistband. My man He's a witch... OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD... so that's why the d was so fire!!! OH MY GOD... sent a burst of wind at my husband, which didn't even hinder the smaller man's approach, and stabbed him. My vision went unfocused and I drifted away, losing my conciousness because of how much the sight of blood scares me.