Day 3: Minecraft Achievements

Notes:

English is not my native language!

Ship: Mumbo x Grian x Scar

Hermitcraft Season 10

Remember; this is how I view the characters, this is my way of portraying them. If at any point you discover you don't like the story or the way it's written or disagree with how I portraited the characters, you can leave.

Let me know what you thought of the story and what your favorite part was!

Summary:

Mumscarian week, day 3: "Minecraft Achievements"

Scar and Grian are hunting for Achievements, while Mumbo is just along for the ride. There isn't anything that could go wrong whilst doing so, right? Right?

Wrong.

Aka; feelings come to light when you almost lost someone, or when you see them get hurt in front of your eyes. Which may lead to good things and happy endings.

-----------------------------------------------------

"And who's idea was this again?"

Mumbo crossed his arms, one eyebrow raised as he looked between Grian and Scar. Both pointed at each other and both wore Salmon heads. It made it hard not to laugh at the two. And for some reason the two managed to drag him along on their weird adventure. Not that he actually minded that fact.

They went in search of a shipwreck, earning them the achievement [Ahoy!]. Scar almost drowned. Then they went mining, trying to gather 27 stacks of cobblestone, which Mumbo refused to participate in. He didn't mind joining them on their journey to get as many achievements as they could, but he wasn't about to do manual labour. So, he sat and watched them fill an entire chest with cobblestone, earning them the achievement [Chestful of cobblestone]. Which in turn earned them some confused questions from other Hermits who had seen the notification, mainly asking them why on earth they would do that.

Mumbo applauded the other two and dared to laugh as they fell to the ground, exhausted. Grian grumbled in annoyance, but leaned against Scar, who chuckled and wrapped ana rm around the other. "You guys good to continue or would you rather head home?" Mumbo asked as he handed them both a bucket of water. Scar had to refrain from dumping the entire bucket over his head, drenching him and Grian both, before he had a drink.

"There's one we can do while we rest," Grian said, looking at his communicator where he had a list of achievements open. "Sounds good to me," Scar shrugged, slightly joisting the smaller. Mumbo had secretly hoped they had enough so they could go back to their bases and hang out. Oh well, as long as he got to be with both of them, he was happy.

When Grian asked for diamonds, Scar produced a stack of them, earning him raised eyebrows and surprised looks. "Okay... Now throw them at me," Grian demanded. Scar did as he was told, making their communicators beep with a notification. < Scar earned [Diamonds to you!] > "Now you!" Grian said, chucking those same diamonds to Mumbo. A ding. Them Mumbo threw them back to Scar. "There you go, mate." Another ding.

Scar stood and dusted himself off. "What's next?" he asked excited. He helped Grian get up from the ground, before offering the same help to Mumbo. "How about [Camouflage]?" Grian suggested. "What's that one for?" Mumbo asked curiously. "Kill a mob while wearing the head of said mob." Scar's eyes lit up as Mumbo's expression fell.

"That sounds awesome!" Scar cheered," Which mob we going for?" Grian grinned. "Let's do a Creeper." Before they could run off, Mumbo stopped them. "Are you two sure? It sounds dangerous." Scar stepped towards him, placing a comforting hand on the other's shoulder. "Don't worry, we've got infinite respawns, remember?" Mumbo sighed.