1. | Who Tf

--------------------------------------------------
𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜? 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚖𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚗𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢.
--------------------------------------------------

Johnnie stopped writing for a brief moment, letting out a sigh before deciding he should stop writing right there. He didn't even bother signing any sort of date at the top of the page before closing it up and shoving it in his bookbag. He threw his legs over the bed he was chilling in. listening to My Chemical Romance latest album after effortlessly listening to all the others before this one.

He stepped out the room quietly, despite most people not being in the house really and actually at school. Bryan, a much older friend of his was probably in his room being a raging homosexual and thinking of more outrageous fruitcup questions he could ask some people during future interviews. Johnnie decided he wanted no part in that and didn't bother knocking on Bryan's door tell him goodbye or anything.

Johnnie quietly left his friends home and began making his way to his other home. Where he lived with his mother, well, step mother, Tara. Tara knew Johnnie's mom pretty well and you could say that they were a pb&j sandwich combo. Only reason Tara was taking care of Johnnie really for these past few years was because Johnnie's mother moved states with his sister for her job in uhh medical stuff ja idk. She's smart yeah? 😭

Anyways, Johnnie began walking home. Getting back home at the usual time he would always if he were walking home from school. 3:05-3:10 pm. And everytime he walked home from school, 1 of 3 things he would always be met with when he got home. 1. Tara being drunk off her shit cuz she's a silly lil rat. 2. No Tara, but a note left on the kitchen's counter saying what crazy shit she was doing for a video out and about with her friends. 3. Tara literally making a video and Johnnie is probably going to be forced into it.

Howeverrrr, when Johnnie got home. It just so happened to not be any of the above. Instead, when he got home, he saw Tara chilling on the couch with a guy he had never seen before. To Johnnie, he looks like a one punk chump, definitely different from most of Tara's friends she'd party with constantly. Making Johnnie curious to who the man actually was but he didn't say anything. Just went straight to his room until he stopped dead in his tracks hearing her voice.

"jOHNNIE, not even a hello after coming home? Really? Did I raise you like that?" Tata asked in a joking voice.

"Yes" was all Johnnie responded with, looking pass the man that was looking at him.

"Leave the emo child alone, he's probably just tired from school." The punk spoke for the first time in Johnnie's life. His voice, for some reason irritated the hell out of Johnnie. Just the way he said eMo ChilD pissed him off. He didn't understand why but when did he understand his emotions really?

"Yeah... I am." Johnnie said grimly. Not saying anything else before trotting his grimmy feets upstairs. While Tara just rolled her eyes and apologized to Jake and Johnnie and just said that he'll get the both to introduce themselves to each other. The guy didn't seem to mind at all and just smiled. As if having an emo son was all he ever wanted. They continued to chill on the couch, drink, and talk with each other while playing Ratatouille on TV. (I couldn't think of any other movie at the moment I apologize)

As soon as Johnnie reached his room. He let out a content sigh. He hadn't mean to be mean or anything like that, but he really was tired. Johnnie was still wandering who the guy was. He came to the conclusion that it was probably one of Tara's male friends and that he won't see him for a good while after this day. No point in being nice.

Minutes pass as he just chilled in bed and sketched, texted some of his friends and his mom. He could hear loud talking, music, and laughing coming from downstairs. For a moment, he thought Tara may have thrown another party, again, in this god damn hectic week. Ughh, why did mom trust her to take care of me. He thought to himself. Before deciding to do something smart and throw on his headphones to block out the noises from downstairs and watch a Class of 09 Gameplay on his computer for the rest of the day.

--------------------
A/N: I honestly don't know what I came up with. Especially with the Tara being Johnnie's mom and Jake about to be Johnnie's father 😭 I hope you enjoyed the read tho, I'll be updating very not so frequently bc of school. But have a lovely day readers 🦋🫶