2. | Awkwarddd

3:00 AM, Ooooo scary hour. Johnnie wakes up, disoriented as all hell, but can't go back to sleep. Not after that nightmare he had. Even though he had it every night, for some reason, it was worse this night. It was the same nightmare he had, that involved his father, his real father who he still and will always long for. All that nightmare dreaming had Johnnie hungry, so he went down for a midnight snack. Being the sneaky little emo piddle pack he is.

Switching to 1st person POV cuz yes

I slowly made my way downstairs, making sure I was quiet with every steps I took on my tippies. The nightmare still freshed in my mind. I didnt understand why this time it felt so intense... Maybe it's cause I actually hadn't eaten anything at all today- oh well. That's why I'm here.

Once I was all the way downstairs. I looked around to make sure the coast was clear before making my way into the kitchen. Upon entering, I immediately went through the drawer. Looking for those panda Asian snacks thingys I forgot wtf they're called. It didn't take me long to find them. And once I did, I frozed as I saw a tall dark figure not too far next to me. More of my blue orbs were exposed seeing the figure. My ass backed the hell out of there before I heard a voice spoke.

"Johnnie right? I'm sorry I didn't mean to spook you." That familiar voice spoke. The figure stepped forward into the light the moon cast through the window, revealing his face a bit to me. I instantly realized this was that guy Tara invited over. Only this time, his voice wasn't so fucking irritating to me anymore, it actually sounded... Soothing in some way. Just what I needed after a nightmare, with my snacku.

"Yeah, it's Johnnie." I said, turning around once more to leave abruptly.

"Woah woah woah, you're not gonna share with your dad?" He spoke once more. Really making me stop in my path this time. Slowly turning around to give him a "huh?" His dad? Who the f*ck? No way in hell did Tara bring another dude over to have his ass boss me around.

"Uhh, no?" I said, a bit unsure. Before asking right after, "also, wdym 'dad?" The punk's expression changed from a shit eating grin to a look of surprise or some shit. Surprise for what-

"Mom didn't tell you yet, huh?" Okay that really freaked me out. Why did he just refered to Tara as "mom?" No one ever does that besides my brother, sister, and yeah my father. I didn't like that at all. And I wasn't sure if I let my reaction slipped out a bit. Judging by the way his face changed, I probably did.

"Well uhm, Tara and me are.. dating. So..." He paused, clearly not going to finish that sentence before seeing my reaction or if I had anything to say. Which I sure as hell did.

"That doesn't make you my dad. Not even close. I would hardly even call Tara my mother. So there's no chance I'm ever calling you dad." I said, already stuffing some of my snacks into my mouth. He was about to say something again before I cut him off.

"If you think you'll ever be anything like my father, you aren't you f*cking punk." I turned around and walked away. Muttering a "...better not go through my snack stash too." Before completing my recon mission and getting to my room. Where I would easily finish all my snacks and think about what just happened down there.

Why did I act like that? I feel like I took so much offense to something that was probably just a light-hearted joke, a little tease. Poor guy, having to deal with my mentally unstable ass. But I can't help it, I get super sensitive whenever anything involves memories of my old father. And not that I don't want Tara to not have anyone special in her life, but I just don't want that special someone to look at me like Im their son. I don't wanna be anyone's son. No one's gonna replace my f*cking father. Especially this crackhead that's probably just hooking up with Tara for a while before he leaves her.

Hell, I even have some issues with Tara being my legal mother, if she wasn't my mom's friend, I would be more rebellious than I already am. Though Tara is actually cool though and isn't annoying like most people in my life are >:/ but I don't know about this guy. He just rubs off of me the wrong way, everything he does. And it doesn't help now that I have the idea of him being my father stuck in my head. Oh my god... I hope Tara doesn't actually follow through with that idea... because this bitch so would and I'm terrified. My life is just gonna be actual hell-

Back to 3rd person POV

There Johnnie was, back in bed and writing in his journal again with all his trash and scraps spread all around his bed as he finished all his snacks. Feeling a mix of emotions coursing through him as he wrote each words down in his notebook. It wasn't long before he passed out on the spot, falling asleep and drooling on his journal. Night night pookie.

------------------------
A/N: Okay another short and shitly written chapter 😍 guess who the guy is y'all, ofc yk it's already Jake. But I wanna keep it mysterious. I'm still not sure about how I wanna make the characters. But it's what it's. This is just supposed to be a fanfic written for my own personal pleasure and entertainment.