Capturing Your Heart With A Loud Click. 12k

Summary:

Oscar is the guy at the park who takes walks to calm down, Lando is the guy who takes pictures at the park, but can't help but take pictures of Oscar instead.

__________

In the pretty fall park, where leaves are making noise and the air smells like dirt, Lando is taking pictures. He wants to capture the changing colors of leaves – red, gold, and amber falling from the trees, dancing in the wind.

While snapping away, something catches Lando's eye. He stops focusing on the beautiful park and starts looking at a guy. This guy, standing beneath the colorful leaves, has fluffy brown hair like a hidden treasure.

The guy seems a bit sad, like he's trying to be alone. Lando is drawn to him, curious about the mystery around him. Lando forgets about his camera as he stares at the guy who seems to want to hide from the world.

The leaves around the guy make it seem like nature is keeping his secrets. Lando thinks there's more to this guy than meets the eye. He can't stop looking at the guy with the fluffy brown hair, wondering what stories he's hiding.

In the magic of fall, Lando's focus changes. Instead of just taking pictures of the pretty park, he wants to figure out the mystery behind this stranger.

Suddenly, a loud click from Lando's camera breaks the quiet fall air. The guy, surprised by the sound, looks around, confused. Lando, feeling a mix of guilt and curiosity, quickly points his camera at a tree, avoiding the guy's eyes. The guy, finding nothing wrong, goes back to his walk, disappearing into the fall landscape.

Lando feels relieved but sneaks a peek at the picture he took. The guy's side profile is amazing – his brown hair falling over his eyes, leaves surrounding him, and lots of moles on his face making him unique. Lando is amazed at the beauty captured in that quick moment.

Trying to forget his interest, Lando tells himself it's just a small part of his day. "I won't see the guy again," he thinks. But, somewhere inside, he wonders about the stories behind that beautiful side profile. With a shake of his head, Lando goes back to taking pictures, unaware that the loud click may have started something unexpected.

_

A few days later, Lando returns to the park, eager to capture more moments with his camera. The trees, now almost bare, scatter even more leaves on the path. As he focuses on the changing scenery, he senses movement nearby. From the corner of his eye, he spots the same guy again.

Lando had completely forgotten about him, but here he is, still with that slumped posture, and messy hair. Yet, he remains undeniably attractive. Almost without thinking, Lando's finger instinctively clicks the camera button, capturing another picture of the intriguing guy. This time, however, the guy is closer, and he tenses up as if he senses being observed. Their eyes meet, and the guy notices Lando.

Caught off guard, the guy sighs and turns away, briskly walking in the opposite direction. Lando can feel a blush creeping onto his face; getting caught taking pictures of someone isn't exactly ideal. But what puzzles him more is the guy's lack of reaction. It's as if being photographed is a routine occurrence for him.

Wondering why the guy didn't say anything, Lando is left in a state of confusion. He stares at the picture on his camera, now with a clearer view of the guy's face. There's a sense of familiarity, like Lando has seen him somewhere before. Unable to place it, he dismisses the thought, thinking his mind might be playing tricks on him after seeing the guy just a few days ago. With a shrug, Lando shakes off the odd feeling and continues his photography, though a nagging curiosity about the mysterious stranger lingers in his mind.