baby don't get greedy. 2k (smut)

Summary:

There was an aggressive knock on Oscar's hotel door at 1am. He stood up from his bed and walked over, opening it.

At the other side of it stood none other than Lando, he looked fidgety and very much unsure if coming to Oscar's hotel room at 1am was the right call.

(i lowkey cringe whenever i read the smut ive written 💀)

_________

There was an aggressive knock on Oscar's hotel door at 1am. He stood up from his bed and walked over, opening it.

At the other side of it stood none other than Lando, he looked fidgety and very much unsure if coming to Oscar's hotel room at 1am was the right call.

"Sorry-"

"You okay-"

They said in unison, both stopping.

"Uh" They both stared at each other for a bit.

Lando was chewing on his bottom lip.

Oscar moved to the side a bit, gesturing for Lando to come in. The brit did just that.

"So back to my question" Oscar said, moving to the small kitchen and pulling out two beer bottles, he senses that Lando will need a few.

"No...i don't know- yes? Mostly yes i think, but i also think that that's the problem, i shouldn't be okay" Lando blabbered.

Oscar turned around, raised an eyebrow in confusion and placed the beers on the small table, sitting down. Lando soon followed.

"He cheated" Lando finally mumbled.

The silence that followed was deafening, the only sound that was filling the small kitchen walls was the sound of two beer bottles being opened. Oscar pushed one to Lando's side, who took it without hesitation, chugging half of it and then staring at the sticker on it.

"I know you probably don't want to hear it, considering it's my problem, but you know how you always say i close off and never talk about my problems, that i should for once talk to somebody about it, well i am now" Lando said, not lifting his eyes once from the bottle in his hands.

"mhm" Oscar hummed.

"I caught him, with another guy, in our shared hotel room, like- 5 minutes ago. I immediately left and went over to you, i don't know, you were the first person to pop up into my head when i saw that shit" Lando said.

Silence.

"you know what's the worst part?" Lando asked.

"hm?"

"I don't- it doesn't even, fuck. I don't even fucking care. Like- it doesn't hurt, nor do i feel like crying, i just literally feel nothing" Lando mumbled, picking at the sticker on the bottle.

"Isn't that like better for you?" Oscar asked.

"Am i not supposed to feel hurt?" Lando questioned, turning to look at Oscar.

More silence.

"Your guy's relationship looked dead a while back already, everyone saw it just didn't say anything" Oscar muttered.

"No offence" Oscar held his hands up.

Lando turned back to the beer bottle in his hands.

"I know...i've known for a while now. It's stupid cuz i tried fixing it with sex and shit, now look i'm not even needed for sex considering he had his balls showed deep inside another guy" Lando scoffed, no humour behind it.