You're an idiot. 2k

Summary:

Lando and Oscar have to film a youtube video for the mclaren channel, yet it never gets finished because Lando is an idiot and Oscar is there to help him.

________

Lando Norris was a great guy, he was funny, charismatic, easy going, athletic and somewhat artistic since he liked taking photos. But he also had a huge problem when it came to his teammates, you see he had a teammate named Carlos Sainz, him and Lando got along really well, they had a very close bond, until Carlos left him for ferrari. Then there was Daniel Ricciardo, they developed a great relationship, Daniel was also a very friendly and easy going guy, thats why they bonded so quickly, but at the end of the day Daniel also left.

And for some reason Lando couldn't stop blaming himself for it, he knew it was not his fault at all, but the feeling was still always haunting him, that he just couldn't managed to keep teammates for too long.

Carlos and Daniel were like big brothers to Lando, so for Lando to lose them it kinda hurt, okay well he's being dramatic, he's still very good friends with both Carlos and Daniel, they just aren't teammates and they find it hard to find time to hang out nowadays, considering their schedule is very busy.

When Daniel left Lando didn't really need to wait for long, since he got a new teammate, a complete rookie, Oscar Piastri. He's 23 years old, australian and very fucking talented. It was different to Lando this time, because he wasn't the young one now who would look up to Carlos and Daniel, no. He had to take in the new roll of being the older brother for the first time ever.

He totally knew the fact that Oscar wasn't a child and can take care of himself, or the fact that Oscar definitely knew what he was doing, yet still Lando for some reason felt responsible for Oscar, might be the brother senses kicking in. Still h wanted Oscar to feel welcome and settled in, at first it was a bit awkward, they didn't know each other and both being a bit socially awkward made up this weird tension between them.

Lando was determined to get rid of the tension as fast as possible, he would ask Oscar stupid questions every two seconds like "how are you?" "how's the car?" "do you need help with anything?" "how are you feeling today?" ect.

He would even bring Oscar coffee every morning, just so he could see Oscar smile a relieved, thankful smile and his shoulders to loosen up.

The start was still very awkward, especially when they had to film youtube videos together, they barely knew anything about each other and had no idea if they have anything else in common besides formula 1.

But with time everything seemed to settle down in their place, Oscar started copying Landos every move in the youtube videos, whether it was a smile, a thumbs up or even repeating the same words. Lando found it endearing and he almost felt like a proud brother. 

Fast forward to this day, they are now way more comfortable around each other, they talk a lot, share strategies and even dare to touch each other, oh and their youtube videos are way less awkward now.

So now Lando and Oscar are both sitting next to a table, facing each other and recording a yes/no video for youtube.

Lando as per usual managed to say something stupid and remotely funny and Oscar laughed placing his face on the the cold surface of the marble table and that's when a realization hit Lando.

Oscar was really pretty, how did it take Lando such a long time to realize? He has no clue. Oscar's hair was really fluffy, or at least it looked like it, he had dark brown eyes and his whole face had tiny moles scattered everywhere, even his neck had some.

His thoughts were broken off when Oscar lifted his head up and looked at Lando with a questioning look, the aussie still had a small smile on his face.

Thats when Lando looked at his lips, they did look kissable. Oh fuck Lando thought, theres no fucking way. His face completely stilled from the realization.