Unspoken Lognings. 10k

Summary:

A certain brit crashes at a certain aussies house for a few weeks, let's just say he flips the aussies life upside down, just slightly.

Or: Oscar and Lando fall in love (spoiler alert they already are)

______

August 5th, Melbourne, Australia.

Oscar was sitting in his room scrolling through his phone, he was back in Australia, at his empty apartment.

He was enjoying his break while it lasted, well as much as he could enjoy it. Every other driver was out there on the beach, on a yacht or partying, or both. Oscar was a plain person, he didn't enjoy partying that much, yeah he did it once in a while. But he'd rather spend his break at his house, peaceful and calm. He enjoyed sleeping in, he enjoyed making himself breakfast in the morning with no rush, he enjoyed the cold showers at 1pm because he slept till noon, he enjoyed cleaning his apartment with music on, he enjoyed working out at his gym at his own pace. He was finally in no rush, all the tension had left his body, he was feeling refreshed, everything was great.

He scrolled through instagram and saw some paparazzi pics of Max and Charles, both of the guys sunburnt as fuck, well Max was getting there, but Charles looked like a fucking crab. Oscar snorted when he saw the pics from fans with Charles, he was literally redder than the tomato itself.

Another thing that Oscar liked was the fact that he was already sick of beaches, growing up in Australia was traumatic enough with spiders and snakes and shit, yeah he might be an aussie, but that doesn't change the fact that he will literally scream if he sees a spider, that's why he chose peace, at his empty apartment.

Oscar was about to put his phone away and be somewhat productive, maybe go for a workout session in his gym, that was until his phone pinged with a notification. It was from Lando, he hadn't heard from the bloke since the last race so it was quite a bit of the surprise to be texted out of nowhere.

Lando: hey, u up?

Oscar: yes, why?

Lando: damn straight to conclusions, can't a guy ask you how you are and all?

Oscar: Lando were in the middle of a summer break, last time we actually talked was at the race, u clearly need something from me so spill

Lando: jeez ok, well now ur making me look like a bitch

Oscar: cuz u are one

Lando: ok fuck off

Oscar giggled to himself, what an idiot.

Lando: wait no don't, i actually need u rn, pls

Oscar sighed.

Oscar: yes?

Lando: so me and few of my friends are going to Melbourne for a few weeks and uh i was wondering if i could crash at urs for a bit?

Oscar: can't u book hotels?

Lando: well like all of them are crashing at Daniels so...

Oscar: and u cant?

Lando: um his place is already cramped enough, but like i understand if u dont want to, i can just try to find sum else

Oscar: fine, when are you getting here?

Lando: yay! uh tmrw? i should be there by 8pm

Oscar: i'll send u the address tmrw then

Lando: have i told you that you are amazing?

Oscar: nope

Lando: oh