Mother's Day Celebration In The Earldom of Essex Territory

Mother's Day Celebration in The Earldom of Essex Territory on Star Base 12

Lord David William Beck, Earl of Essex Territory and his Countess, Lady Katherine Grace on Mother's Day of 2280, will present their son, Lord David William Beck The Second as the heir to the Earldom of Essex Territory as he is the great-grandson of Lady Penelope Devereux, the last Countess of Essex Territory and his first great-great-great-great-grandfather is Lord John Devereux, Earl of Essex Territory and through him, he had a son, Lord Edward Devereux who had a son, Lord Richard Devereux, and two daughter, Lady Penelope, Countess of Essex Territory who was the great-grandmother of Lord David William Beck through her daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard, who married Lord Wiliam David Beck whose mother was Lady Penelope's younger sister, Lady Lettice.

Lord David William Beck was born to Lady Eliza Katherine Howard, and Lord William David Beck, Viscount and Viscountess of Elmhurst Estate on Star Base 12.

Lord David William Beck arrived on December 21, 2253 and he was born at White-Hall Estate and Manor, the home of his mother, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard and at the age of 5 years old his mother died after giving birth to his baby sister but neither lived.

Lord David William Beck is raised by his paternal aunt, Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford on Star Base 10 until 2271, and he returns to Star Base 12 and at the age of 17 he is admitted to Star-Fleet Academy and he graduated with honors with a degree in medical science and he is promoted to the rank of Lt. Commander by The United Federation of Planets and Star Fleet Command and given the position of medical officer on StarBase 12.

In 2275, he delivers his second cousin, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, the daughter of his first cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, and in August he married Katherine Grace Kelly, who arrives with Susan Virginia Bell who becomes The Duchess of Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second, Duke of Wessex Territory, and Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell who marries Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and she is the mother of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory,and Lady Susan Virginia is the mother of Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third.

Lord David William Beck, Earl of Essex Territory will present their son, Lord David William Beck The Second as heir to the Earldom of Essex Territory on Mother's Day and Lord David William, Lady Katherine holding Lord David William The Second walk out onto the balcony of Chartley Estate and Manor and Lord David William calls out "I present to my people. Their next Earl of Essex Territory and he is the great-great-great-great-grandson of Lord John Devereux, 1st Earl of Essex Territory on Star Base 12."

"I inherited the Earldom through my grandmother, Lady Penelope Devereux who married my grandfather, the third son of The 3rd Duke of Norfolk Territory."

"My father was granted the title of The Earldom of Essex when he married my grandmother, as my mother had she lived would have inherited the Earldom." Lord Daivd William tells his people.

"I am the matrilineal line great-grandson of The Third Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lord David William explains.

"Just like my second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory who is the matrilineal line great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard. I too am his matrilineal line great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard, the second Duke of Norfolk Territory through his third born great-grandson, Lord Edwin William Howard." Lord David William explains.

"My great-great-aunt had the good fortune of marrying the son of The Duke of Bedford Territory." Lord David Williams explains.

"My mother married the heir to the Viscountcy of Elmhurst Estate and I inherited it too." Lord David William states "I will bestow it upon our second child." Lord David William tells his people.

Lady Katherine Grace starts to greet the mothers and their children in The Earldom of Essex Territory " I want to wish all you dear mothers and their children on this Mother's Day a blessing." 

Through Lord David William Beck will come - The Future Duchess of Clarence Territory who will retain their mother's surname of Howard, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory who is the first Duchess to declare Matrilineal Primogeniture on Star Base 12 in 2294 and through Lord David William Beck , Earl of Essex Territory will come all the future Earls of Essex Territories and Viscounts and Viscountesses of Elmhurst Estate.