You Are Destiny, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane

Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third is 14 years old, in the year of 2294, and he is sixteen months younger than his second cousin, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltame Howard who is 15 years old in 2294, and with his father, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second, Duke of Wessex Territory and under the watchful eye of his mother, Lady Susan Virginia, Duchess of Wessex Territory.

They will take the Howard carriage to the Cotillion of 2294 where the fathers will present their daughters into polite society and at these cotillions. Some fathers hope to find a worthy and profitable marriage for either their oldest son or daughter.

Despite what President Chekov has stated some of the Regency Aristocratic fathers still place their children into the marriage market.

The marriage market means a dowry for their sons and a title for their daughters if their daughters are not born first.

After all, in the Aristocracy. Titles ,property, and wealth means everything and love doesn't enter into the picture, but in some cases it does lead to a happy loving marriage.

Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second , Duke of Wessex Territory is not so concerned about getting his son and heir, a title, property or wealth as he is the first male line great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his third great-grandson, Lord Richard Edward Howad SR who was born in 2215 and he decides to marry Lady Susan Beatrice Capet in 2248 and they have two children, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second in 2250 and Lady Beatrice Louisa Howard in 2225.

Lord Richard Edward Howard is the second son of The Duke of Norfolk Territory and the only thing his father will give him is part of his inheritance left to him from his late great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord Richard Edward SR and Lady Susan Beatrice are given a French chateau as their wedding present by her great-grandfather, Lord James Capet, who is the son of Lord Robert Carpet and she is the great-great-granddaughter of Lord Robert Capet, Duke of Bourbon who has three sons, Lord Louis Capet is the father of Lady Henrietta Marie Capet who married Lord George Frederick Carey, Lady Susan Beatrice Capet's father is Lord James Capet, and Lord John Capet is the father of Lady Beatrice Isabella Capet whose marries Lord Frederick William Howard The Second in 2248.

Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second sets his eyes on Susan Virginia Bell when she arrives but she tells him no twice before she marries him in 2275 of August and not 13 months later she gives birth to Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third,.

Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third and his second cousins, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lady Samhain, and Lord David William Beck The Second all grow up together as their mothers are best friends and their father's are first cousins and they have one thing in common, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, Duke of Norfolk Territory and through one of his three sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lord Richard Edward Howard SR and Lord Edwin William Howard.

All three brothers were very close to each other and they adored their only sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte named in honor of their only aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey nee Howard, Duchess of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third are second cousins through their fathers who are first cousins and they share the same great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, third Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Their mothers, Lady Susan Virginia and Lady Karissa watch their two children grow closer and closer together as they grow up and the only one that can control is Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third when Lady Elizabeth gets out of control and starts to throw temper tantrums.

Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third is the only one Lady Elizabeth will listen to and he is the only who can keep Lady Elizabeth under control.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his first cousin, Lord Richard Edward The Second and he tells him " I do declare the only one who can control my daughter is your son.."

"Lord Andrew Charles. You don't understand young love do you. I do and so does Lord Richard William Carey our second cousin and so does our first cousin, Lord David William Beck." Lord Richard Edward The Second explains.

"You married to inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory but I married for love

"You married to inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory but I married for love." Lord Richard Edward The Second explains.

"I had nothing to lose as I will not inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk and it was you who made me The Duke of Wessex Territory. They are just a title and property to me. I have my inheritance from my great-great-grandfather, Lard Robert Capet, Duke of Bourbon and through our grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR" Lord Richard Edward The Second explains.

"I am glad I am the third grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and through his second son, Lady Susan, I would have been happy living in the countryside of Bourbon." Lord Richard Edward The Second explains.

"I want a simple country life as a country lord." Lord Richard Edward The Second, tells His cousin"

Lord Frederick William The Third told me that he wants as well." Lord Richard Edward the Second tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I can't speak for Lord David William Beck or our second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory or our second cousin, Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory." Lord Richard Edward The Second explains.

"I just want my son and heir to be happy as I am with his mother, and I know how he feels about Lady Elizabeth and he told me a long time ago that one day he will marry her and their destiny." Lord Richard Edward The Second explains.

"They were meant for each other and I think only Lady Karissa and Lady Susan could see it." Lord Richard Edward The Second tells Lord Andrew Charles.

One the night of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard cotillion in June of 2290, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third ask his second cousin, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and she looks at him and doesn't hesitate to answer him and she looks at him and answers him "Yes I will marry you, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third because we are each other's destiny."

It was the night that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York was waiting for when the great-great-great-grandchildren of his great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard would come together and together they ensure what Lord Patrick Willlia...

It was the night that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York was waiting for when the great-great-great-grandchildren of his great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard would come together and together they ensure what Lord Patrick Willliam Howard was would live on forever on Star Base 12 and everything he stood for, Religious Tolerance, Racial Equality, Sexual Equality.