Horny Stories

** Instructions***
F/F, Mommy Dom, slut for mommy, a little degrading, edging in public.

I woke up feeling alone and lonely, I miss my mommy's warmth near me. I pout missing her already. As if she knows I am missing her she came out of the bathroom wearing a bra and panties. My mouth watered seeing her looking so sexy and fresh. I was busy admiring her when she came near me and whispered in my ear to close my mouth if I don't her cock in my mouth. I blushed hearing her and close my thighs wanting some friction. She laughs seeing my reaction and I glare at her. I go to the shower ignoring her attempts to stop me. I take much needed shower and come back wearing a towel around me. I was getting ready and I felt a hand pushing at the door and I feel her mouth on me. She was kissing like never before. This kiss was very punishing and she pinched my nipple which made me moan. I was out of breath and she started kissing me on my neck. She bite my earlobe and tell me to behave if I don't want punishment. Me feeling brave told her I am not scared of her punishments. She smirks in my neck and asks me ohh really??? Feeling confident I say yes and she pushed two fingers in me making me scream and hold onto her. She grins at my reaction and asks me if I still feel brave enough. I was not able to answer her feeling the pleasure building in me. I screamed and held onto her hand and asked her to slow down but she pushed my hand and went in faster than before. When I was about to cum, she stopped her moment and took her fingers out. I whined wanting to cum but she whistles and licks her fingers which where in me. I was about to complain but she inserted a huge vibrator in my pussy without me knowing. She glares at me and tells me to call her mommy when we have sex. Feeling little I nodded and said yes mommy. She put the vibrator in a high setting and I moaned her name feeling the pressure building in me. But she stopped again making me frustrated. She pats my cheek and asks if I want to come??? And I said yes please mommy. She told me I have to earn it and I was desperate that I ask her what she wanted me to do.