part II

She put the shortest skirt and a bra in front of me and asked me to wear it. I wear without any questions and ask her if I can wear a panty?? She laughs and tell me I am not allowed since her hand will be there all the time. Hearing her I gasped and started getting wet again. She said let's go out and I was shocked hearing her. I look down and ask her like this? She gave me a look saying ofcourse. She told me if I behave I will get the reward. And I said yes mommy I will always listen to you. Listening this she was pleased and said good girl. And I blushed, seeing my blush she told me awwww baby girl you look cute while blushing. And I blush more, she asked me to lift my skirt when she is driving. Her one hand is on my thighs and she is driving with one. Her hand is pushing the vibrator deeper in me making me moan. Baby do not come before I tell you and it's so hard to control since I haven't come once from morning. Mommy please let me come I beg her feeling the pressure in me. She instead of letting me cum put the vibrator on full setting. I can bear it anymore and I came hard screaming mommy. She parked the car and was so angry that I came without her permission. I was out of breath after the hard vibrations. She pulled in her lap and choke me and asked me why did I cum?? I told her I couldn't hold anymore feeling her hands on my ass. She spanked me hard and I screamed and started crying feeling the sting. She shushed me and told me I should have thought before Cumming. You do deserve a punishment babygirl.