part III

Hearing her I was scared, I don't know what else she can do to me. What will you do to me?? I asked her looking up at her. She put the butt plug in me and it was so huge that you can see in from skirt. And she tore my bra, putting a nipple clips on both my nipples and pulling it making me hiss. She tells me to walk like this and I was scared and tell her no mommy not like this please, there are so many people here. Everyone will tease me and I almost cried. She chokes me and tell me that I should have thought before cumming without her permission. I would not do that again please mommy. Since you are begging so much how much I give you another bra to wear but you have to keep everything as it is. I nod ready to wear anything. She gave me one and it was almost transparent, you can see nipple clips and how hard my nipples are. Come slut let's go get you some toys. And I go out with her. Everyone was looking at us but I cannot look up feeling shy by all the attention I am getting. We pass a group of boys and they whistle looking at me. Hearing them, mommy pull my skirt a little up to give them a proper show. I was so embarrassed but can not stop her because I do want to increase my punishment. We finally reach the store and I took the breath. I thought this was over when I feel the butt plug moving and the vibrator in full speed. I gasped and look up at mommy feeling too much sensation. And she grins at my reaction.

*** Message from author*****
This whole thing is making me sooo wet. I need a mommy or a daddy for sexting. If anyone is ready for it, please pm me!!!!!!