Character Aesthetics

Avneet Singhania (Avu)
A career oriented 24 year old. She is a data analyst at one of the big 4's. She only had one relationship that to ended with a bad break up and is now not interested in dating. She cares for her loved ones alot and can do anything for them. She is not a social butterfly but is never rude to people (unless they make her rude). She has a sister but they are not close.

Siddharth Raichand (Sid)He is a 30 year old gentleman

He is a 30 year old gentleman. He is the co-founder of a huge multinational company. His family was middle class until he created his company with his cousin brother 3 years back. He has the image of the cold hearted boss but deep down he is a softie. He has had many gfs but only 2 serious ones which ended in bad breakups. He is very close with his cousin brother and considers him as his real brother. His father died when he was just 4 so its just him and his mom.

Aashna Singhania (aash)Avneet's elder sister, she is 27 and works as the creative head at a clothing brand

Avneet's elder sister, she is 27 and works as the creative head at a clothing brand. She has never been close with avneet but dosent hate her. She has a long term boyfriend but dosent have the courage to tell the family.

Abhishek Raichand (Abhi)
Siddharth's cousin brother, he is also 30 and considers sid's family as his real family. He isnt close with his parents and lives with sid's family.

Vaishnavi Rao
Avu's bestfriend,she is 25 and is very close to her. They both have been planning to get an apartment together. She is a financial advisor at the same company as avu.

More characters will be added as the story continues <3

This story is based in Mumbai.

Stay tuned for the first chapter ♡

Please show your support by voting and commenting.