Breaking my silence. :O

First of all, wow omg hi? hello? How is everyone doing? <3

I cant believe its been nearly 6 years since this fanfic had been completed and just wanted to do an update as it has been 5 long years and so much has changed! Till this day im still incredibly grateful to see so many of you guys supporting my work and investing your time into reading a piece that was written up when i was only about 14 years old :') Every now and then I still look back and read your comments and try to respond as much as I can which is the reason why Ive added this update to thank you all!

On that note, as a lot has changed and although I am not as invested as I was with SKZ back then, they still hold a special place ^^

ONTO THE GOSS! Wow the fact that at the time this was written SKZ were 9 or none and now Kim Woojin just released his apology video?? Now i dont know how you guys feel about this but looking back, it feels a bit unsettling how he has come out years later to apologise through what it seems a scripted, "on set" apology video. In mind that each side have had their own struggles but an apology years later despite the allegations and abandoning the members at their peak seems a bit unfair. Uncertainty for sure as the way it had suddenly come out seems to take me aback but it just doesnt feel right ygm? Like just move on???

ANYWAYSSSSSSS ENOUGH GOSS! Thank you all so so much for continuing to support my work and i am glad to keep you all updated! <3

All love,

-arii x