Bonus chapter 1

After the wedding, Hana and Hyunjin drove back to their new house. As they stopped, Hana furrowed her brows.

The house seemed too familiar to her sight.

Hyunjin put his hand in his pocket to search for the keys and eventually unlocked the house door.

As soon as Hana stepped foot, she was hit with a huge sense of nostalgia. Memories of her teenage years started flooding back as she reminisced every detail of the house. She roamed around the hallways which were still the same and traced her fingers across the walls.

As she walked further into the hallways, she stumbled into a familiar room. A soft tear, fell from the corner of her eye.

She looked at all the photos still hung up on the walls of her bedroom. Even the bed sheets were still the same. Everything was still into place. She headed towards the balcony and felt a cold breeze brush her skin. Hyunjin chuckled and headed towards her, wrapping his arms around her.

His touch gave her warmth.

"Remember?" Hyunjin spoke into her ear. Hana chuckled and responded with a nod. All the memories of her and Hyunjin standing together on this balcony, sneaking out, their conversations were being played in her mind.

"But how is everything still here?" She then questioned, turning to face him.

"After your disappearance, I decided to keep the house because I know that all your memories from your teenage years and memories of your mother were still buried here. I know you loved her and I wanted to keep this place, hoping for you to return and continue living our adult years here too." He explained, softly whilst brushing her hair.

Hana wiped her tears and looked up at him, giving him an eye smile.

"Thank you, Hwang Hyunjin" She thanked him with full honesty and sincerity.

"You are welcome, Mrs Hwang." He chuckled.

"Wow. Mrs Hwang. I'm sorry that feels so weird."

"Yeah well, Mrs Hwang, how about We go get ready for bed now? I'm pretty tired."

"Alright."

And then Hyunjin left to get ready for bed, while Hana remained in the room.

He went to the other room, where all his clothes were in and grabbed a pair of comfy clothes for bed. After that, he brushed his teeth: following his usual night routine.

When he got back, he noticed Hana still in the white dress. It seemed as if she was struggling to pull the zip down.

As Hana struggled, she felt a warm touch on her shoulder as the dress became loose. She let out a gasp and flinched. She felt his hot breath by her neck, making her skin tingle.

"Shh, I promised to have you out of the white dress."