0.23

A ray of sunlight peeked through the small gap between the curtain as Hana awoke. She smiled to see Hyunjin still asleep. He looked so soft, pure and angelic.

So he wouldn't wake up, she carefully pulled out her phone from underneath the pillow and snapped a few pictures. Suddenly, she realised the time was already 9am and was alarmed that they were late for school. So she tried escaping from Hyunjin's hold and tried waking him up.

She struggled because he seemed like a deep sleeper. Unfortunately she had no choice but to use a violent strategy to wake him up.

She nervously lifted her hand and mumbled something under her breath. "Sorry Hyunjin..."

Suddenly startled, Hyunjin felt something sharp and painful hit his cheek as he groaned in pain. "What the fuck who slapped me?" He groaned with his eyes still firmly shut. Hana couldn't help but almost burst out laughing. Hyunjin flickered his eyes open to see his girlfriend laughing for some reason.

"Did you just slap me?" Hyunjin held his cheek and frowned.

"I had to. You weren't waking up." She replied.

"Why didn't you just let me sleep?"

"Because we're late for school!"

Hyunjin raised his brows and checked his phone to see the time. His expression changed to look even more pissed.

"It's saturday."

Hana awkwardly smiled and scratched her head. "Oh heh...Sorry..."
Hyunjin bit his lip and pinned Hana onto the bed, hovering over her. Hana tried to get away but Hyunjin kept her pinned down. He then leaned in, pecking her lips, motioning into something messier.

***

Hana entered the living room with two plates of waffles, placing them onto the table. She then sat down opposite Hyunjin and immediately began eating.

"Don't eat too much, you need to save some space in your stomach for later." Hyunjin chuckled. Hana paused and put her knife and fork down.

"Why?" She rested her chin on her palm.

"Because we're going on a date." He copied her.

"Is that why you're dressed so formally? "

"Mhm."

"What am I going to wear then?"

"That's why we're going shopping first."

***

"Hana, are you done changing yet?" Hyunjin asked standing outside the changing room.

"Yes but I dont want you to see! This dress outlines too much of my body and is short and you could almost see my cleavage and it's really uncomfortable! " Hana complained.

"Atleast let me see!"

"Fine." Hana sighed stepping out the changing room, nervously.