♡ Christmas Special ♡

After busy hours of dancing, celebrating, eating, the midnight sky soon fell and the couple arrived back home.

"Well, that was one of the best Christmas dinners. Both of our families coming together as one and getting along." Hyunjin remarked, snaking both his arms around Hana's waist from behind. Hana let out a soft chuckle and added onto his statement.

"Yeah, but karaoke was a bad idea. Chaewon killed my ears." She said, making Hyunjin chuckle.

"Hey, you know how we can make our first Christmas together even more perfect?" He then suggested. Hana turned around and placed both her hands on his broad shoulders.

"What?"

"Mistletoe." He answered, making Hana lift her head up. However there was nothing above her head until a few seconds later. Hyunjin had held the mistletoe above them and at the same time pulled Hana closer. He leaned in kissed her lips, soft. A quick peck.

They both smiled, falling into each other's gaze. However, Hana was soon distracted by the view from the balcony. She gasped and rushed outside onto the balcony.

"It's snowing!" She squealed, watching the delicate flakes of snow fall onto the ground.

White specks of snow swirled in serenity and fell swiftly onto her face. The streets were quickly covered by a pristine layer of white dust. The snow hugged the streets and houses like a blanket, covering them in pure white.

More snowflakes danced elegantly in the air, calmly landing into the warm palm of Hana's hand. The flakes of crystalline water, sent calm shivers throughout her body. She breathed as her hot breath diffused into the air, turning into a pale, white cloud.

Whilst the streets were being covered in a white blanket, Hana also felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around her, as she was pulled close to the source of warmth.

"It looks so beautiful." Hana softly muttered, as a white cloud was breathed out.

"You know what else is beautiful?" Hyunjin responded.

"Shut up. I don't care. Just watch the snow."
________________________

Merry early Christmas. Don't worry, there's a part two of the Christmas chapter. A very special and meaningful chapter ❤

I got too eager to upload this one. oops.