-12-

Copter looked at Tee with a confused expression, so did Tee who was peering at Copter with questions written all over his face. Neither one of them had been informed that Tae would stay over at the orphanage. To see him there unannounced, it made them wondered if something was troubling Tae.

"You're okay, dude?" Copter started the interrogation after Rowan had gone to play with his friends. Of course it was after Tae had promised to sleep with Rowan in one of the boys empty dorms.

"Hmm....Not really. I have my heart crushed into pieces for so many times today." Tae confessed sadly.

"By whom?" Copter blinked

"My nextdoor neighbour."

"Your nextdoor neighbour? Okay...that's new. Last time I heard, you were courting this handsome model, but got rejected, and you were moping in your hotel suite, trying to get over this man. So, when did you get to know this nextdoor neighbour because I am pretty sure you only went back to your penthouse this afternoon?"

"Well, that handsome model apparently is my nextdoor neighbour too. I want to call it fate, but if that is my fate, I wouldn't be rejected for too many times which also happened right in front of his siblings. They were my witnesses over the rejection." Tae took a seat and facepalmed.

"His siblings were there?" Tee gasped.

"Yup! They came to visit their baby boy."

"Excuse me? Who the hell is baby boy? Does your nextdoor neighbour has a kid?" Copter was getting more confused as he listened to Tae's story.

"Err....Let's just forget about that nickname. I'm not supposed to reveal it to anyone."

"Too late for that. You have already revealed the secret to us." Tee snickered.

"Do you know who that is?" Copter asked Tee who seemed to know the person.

"My dear Ter....it's the same person. The model, the nextdoor neighbour and that baby boy." Tee explained to Copter.

"Aaaaah....Now I understand." Copter beamed that showed his deep dimple instantly. "That's cute, being called baby boy by his siblings. It must be nice to be pampered by the siblings."

"That's what I think too. But he hates that cute nickname. He forbids his siblings to call him that."

"What?!!!" Said Copter and Tee in unison.

Tae grimaced as he threw his gaze elsewhere.

"So...he rejected you in front of his siblings." Tee uttered when he saw Tae's sad face. "Is that the reason you came here instead of staying in your penthouse?"

"Sort of." Tae replied.

"Okay...." Tee nodded. "Does this mean, you're not going to stay there forever?"