-13-

The next morning

Thanit rolled on his bed, and on to his right side, staring at the wall absentmindedly. He was tired. He couldn't get any sleep last night. He had done everything from reading a book, counting the sheep, drinking a mug of warm cocoa, yet, nothing helped him to fall asleep. It made him restless. And he had been trying to take a quick nap after breakfast, but still, his eyes wouldn't shut, for him to drown into the dreamland per his wish. He blamed Tae for this to happen. Tae was definitely the main reason he couldn't have his rest properly. If Tae would stay away from his life, he wouldn't feel this troubled and miserable.

"Baby boy..may I come in?"

A calmed deep voice was heard with a series of soft knocking on the door, instantly pulled Thanit out of his trance. Groggily, he pushed himself to sit on the bed and peered at the door with his lazy eyes. "Yeah...sure. Come on in. The door is not locked."

A second after Thanit gave his permission, the door was opened slightly, with Boom's head peeking in

A second after Thanit gave his permission, the door was opened slightly, with Boom's head peeking in. "Am I bothering you?"

Thanit shook his head.

"Then..." With a smile on his face, Boom entered the room and jumped onto the bed, making them both, bouncing on the bed a couple of times.

"Oh my God, Phi! Are you trying to break my bed?!"

Boom laughed and hugged his brother. "Don't worry. I'll buy you a new one if it does break. Besides, this is a good test to see if the bed will break when you have sex on it later in the future." He teased his brother.

" He teased his brother

"Jeez, Phi....You need to control your pervertish thoughts. It's unhealthy."

"Says who?"

"Says me, of course." Thanit pointed his finger to his face.

Boom laughed again. "Yah! Stop pretending to be so innocent and naive. You have reached your maturity. It's normal to think about sex all the time."

"That's you, Phi. Not me. I am still innocent as always."

"And a virgin." Boom added playfully.

"And you're not?" Thanit gasped in disbelief. All this while he had been preached about having sex after marriage, so he would solely be loyal to his partner, but what the hell he was hearing right now? His brother Boom, the youngest among all his brothers, had already done the deed? And if he had done it, the rest might have too, which left only him who had never had sex until now.