The High School Finally Begins

Gandhiraj was now pretty excited to start his high school journey properly. The first two years of high school wasn't attended properly due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. And a lot had changed during the Pandemic times, he used to sleep at 1-2 am and wake up around 9 am when the online class were about to start. And his sleep schedule was messed up due to which he found it hard to catch up with the new schedule.
He faced lack of sleep and used to sleep in class a lot, his sleepy nature would often lead him to miss out words whenever the teacher used to dictate them. This became a routine for every school day. And meanwhile he had also began a YouTube channel about Superheroes trying to follow his idols like Comicverse, PJExplained etc.

There were no announcement about Tests or examinations. And he accidentally fell for a girl named Selina, the Class Captain. He tried hard not to fall but as Psychology says " The more we hide feelings for someone, the more harder the feelings become. " And after realising it, he wanted to ask her out after taking permission from his parents. He finally gets the permission and during school week (sports week of the school) , there was a Basketball finals match between his and Selina's house. And there was the Foundation Day which was generally held at the end of School Week, on this day there were events like K-Pop dance, fashion show, folk dance performances etc.
Gandhiraj finds out that Selina is actually an all rounder - She studies, dances and is good at sports during the foundation day. And on this day, The Principal suddenly announced the Half Yearly Examination for 11th Standard out of nowhere. Now, Gandhiraj's plan was to ask her out at the end of half yearly examination.

This was the first time Gandhiraj was actually feeling confident and looked determined. Maybe because he had parents' permission this time and Selina is the first ever girl his parents got to knew about from him. And he was ready as this might be the first time he would be dating someone from his state, all the other major crushes he had developed throughout his lifetime were from other states.