After She left

FLASHBACK:

The day when the Communal Conflict started, Gandhiraj was actually attending wedding of his cousin. That night, they were joking about dating or crushing on other community girls.  They were going towards the Groom's place then there were sudden calls from his aunties informing the rest of the family that curfews were imposed on their home districts. They immediately decided to move back as there were threats to their lives. While returning home they witnessed an angry mob hunting for people from another community.
After a few days, Gandhiraj gets a phone call from one of his friends that Selina left the state due to communal violence. He tried to ignore and move on.

END OF FLASHBACK:

The School were now opened after being closed for 3 months. During these three months, he became hopeless that he wouldn't be able to pass the 12th exams and the thoughts of committing suicide returned again.
The school welcomed the students with a series of exams and in the exams, he was finding it hard to reach an average score, he was struggling with the studies as he used to mug up the notes while the majority questions asked in the exam was application type.

After three of his tuitions ended, one day, his father found a tuition testpaper in which he scored only 3 out of 20. And as a result, his father put him into a revision Chemistry Tuition thinking that it would improve Gandhiraj's academics but Gandhiraj didn't like this decision and was unhappy as a result.

Whenever there was a talk , his parents would manipulate the talk and bring the topic into his class 12th examination results and efforts.
One night, he lose control of himself , hopeless of his situation and he started sticking suicidal/death notes infront of his study table and expressed how he thinks his life is less important than the 12th standard Examination. But he was calmed down by Shreya(bestfriend) and his aunty.

Next day, he went to a Career Counselor where he gets advised to study and he actually starts studying and even learnt some new things. But this motivated study was short-lived and he was back to negative thoughts. He started punching walls everyday due to him not liking the Chemistry tuition.

In the pre mid term examinations, he fails in Chemistry falling short of one mark. And he still didn't cared about the exams until Mid Term.