Love and Exams !!!

It was Winter of 2022 and Gandhiraj was finally ready to attend the school exams in school. He gathered notes from websites trying to read them and also planning to confess to Selina. He had also made plans to watch Avatar 2 with her incase she accepted. This was Gandhiraj's plan for December.

So the exams had started with the Practicals of Physics, Chemistry and Biology on consecutive days.
In the Physics day, he wrote the theories but in the lab, he messed up with the table, he also forgot to use the instrument leading to him withdrawing from the Physics Practical Examination. In Biology Practical Exams, he messed up in Identification part and Chemistry Practicals went okay. A presentation for Economics was also held where he did well.

After finishing the practical Examinations, now it was time for the theoretical examinations. In theoretical exams,  the students were arranged and seated roll wise and Gandhiraj was seated with Borish, a topper guy and a close friend. The first exam was started with English subject which he did well. But he crashed badly in the Physics, Biology and Chemistry exams, MCQs were being discussed with Borish and other friends who were seated near. For Maths exam, the students who opted for Maths were sent in a different room and he didn't do much well because he took the chapters of SETS lightly.

And it was day of the final subject (6th Subject), Economics. The exam would end with this subject and after this, the Winter Break would start. So this was the chance to ask Selina out. And his friends - Martin, Borish and Yohenba motivated him to ask her out. Yohenba was shocked to see Selina was actually taller than Gandhiraj. Gandhiraj was finally going to ask Selina out, with a chocolate costing 250 rupees but her friends surrounded her due to which he was unable to perform his act. Hence, Gandhiraj fails to propose Selina.
He returned home to tell his parents that his plan has failed and then he would be doing this on 11th Finals.

His parents consulted astrologers and the all the astrologers whom he had met had stated that " No friendship or relationship would have good impact on you if it's before Jan 2024. "
Gandhiraj backed out from proposing her and planned to do it on 12th Pre-Boards or Boards 2024 which would take place after the given time period.

Wrong Decisions जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें