𝟎𝟎𝟏

It was a cold smoking day in Birmingham as Hazel starts to get ready for the day,She get in a shower and puts on this short red dress as she goes down stairs she see Her dad siting down on the table she goes and sit next to her dad and she pick the some Toast up from the plate of the table as she puts in her mouth her father say "Hey what was mine" hazel get up with a smile on her face as she walks out whilst eating the piece of toast. Hazel goes to the Shelby house as she knocks on the door Polly get the door Hazel come in and goes up to Finn room to see what he was doing as Finn as the great idea to go the canals and get drunk as they was nothing else for them to do Hazel tell Finn to get ready so they can go out "I wait for you downstairs as your getting changed" Hazel said with a giggles as Hazel come down stairs with a smile on her face as she Polly "you alright, wait we're is Finn" she laughed Hazel replies with "oh he upstairs get changed were going to the canals" Finn comes down stairs as he says "Hazel come on let go" Polly shouts out of the door "BE CAREFUL YOU TWO" hazel and Finn shout back "WE WILL" as they run down the street laughing.

Hazel and Finn get to the the canals, Finn pulls out 2 bottles of whiskey out of his bag.
Hazel and Finn just sat by the canal just talking and drinking as it starts to get late and they finally finished the 2 bottles of whiskey as they get up and start to walk up to the garrison to get more whiskey but they couldn't even stand up properly but they finally get to the garrison as they walk in , Hazel going up to the bar she look at the woman and ask for whiskey as the woman says "you look about 16 I can't give you it" hazel shout "HARRY TELL HER" has all her words mumbled into one harry tell the woman to give Hazel the whiskey the woman passes Hazel the bottle of whiskey Hazel asks "are you whore?" The woman just looks at Hazel.

Hazel goes back to Finn in the vip room and tells Finn about the new barmaid as Finn and Hazel was laughing and giggling as the door burst wide open as Hazel tried to lift her head up to see who was coming though the door as Hazel saw all the Shelby members came though the door as John and Arthur start to laugh at Hazel and Finn Polly tells them to shut up as she hits they arms as the all sit down John puts his arm around Hazel as Tommy goes to the window to ask for a bottle of rum as he shouts "HELLO I need a bottle of rum" as harry whispers in the woman ear what ever it is it on the house " a whole bottle" the woman goes to get the bottle of rum when she come back to the window "harry say it on the house" Tommy replies with " are you a whore?" The woman said "your the second person who asks me that to day" "who was the first person?" Tommy asked confused "TOMMY IT WAS ME" Hazel shouts from behind him as John pull Hazel into his chest and telling her to be quiet as he laughs to himself . Tommy come back laughing as he look at Hazel half asleep in Johns chest Polly tells him to John to take her back to our house so her dad doesn't see her like this John carry's Hazel home and puts her in Finn bed as he turns the light off.

The next morning Hazel come down the stairs Polly look at her saying "you ok sweetheart"
Hazel replies with "no I'm never drinking again and I mean it" Polly softly laughs and asked Hazel if she wanted some tea Hazel nodded her head as she sit down on the chair as she hears Arthur laughing out her as he out coming out of the kitchen he sit next to her and ask "see this why you don't drink" "oh shut up Arthur" she say with giggle. Polly walks in with tea she hands Hazel a cup as she take a swig of it. Hazel look up from her cup "what are looking at"  Polly replies with " you still look really tried why don't you go back to bed it still really early" Hazel looks at Polly and says "okay see you later" Hazel walks back upstairs and As she was going to get back into Finn room she tells Finn to move over as she get in to bed Finn says "stop moving I'm trying to sleep" Hazel tell him to shut up as she close her eye and went to sleep.

Haze get up that later in the day she goes downstairs as she tell Polly she needs to go home As her is probably worried about where she is. Hazel say bye to Finn she leans in for hug and she pulls away she leave the house as she get home she goes upstairs to have a shower.she get out of the shower and puts on more clothes on as she walks down stairs she see her sister ray she sit next to her "you ok" ray asked Hazel "yeah I'm fine just got headache" "well I'm just made for food do you wants some"hazel nodded her head as she goes to the dinner table as her sister puts the plate of food in front of her Hazel and ray start to eat and talking as they were wondering where they father has got to has if he wasn't back by now he would call or leave a note.

It started to get late so they go to bed as they go to bed all the hear is the door bang open it was they father with some women coming through Hazel and ray run down stairs as Hazel shouts at the woman to get out as she started pushing the woman at of the house,her dad stands up in front of her to try to stop Hazel but Hazel just started to shouts and kicks at the woman she finally get the woman out of the house. Hazel looks at her father and just walks up to to bed as she gets into her room all she could do was cry her father alway bring loads of women back home and Hazel hated it all she wanted was her mother she never really understand why her mother left but she just had to live with it as she finally falls asleep.

 Hazel looks at her father and just walks up to to bed as she gets into her room all she could do was cry her father alway bring loads of women back home and Hazel hated it all she wanted was her mother she never really understand why her mother l...