𝟎𝟎𝟑

It was the next day. Hazel wakes up and sits up almost instantly. Her breathing was heavy as panic filled her. Hazels head was pounding and sweat sparkled across her face. Her breathing began to slow as she realizes she safe, safe at Pollys.
Hazel sat in bed for a moment taking deep breaths.
After a few minutes Hazel pulled the thick, heavy duvet off herself and stood up. She walked over to Adas vanity, she stared at herself with disgust. Hazel pulled her sleeve down and whipped her face, ensuring she 'looks normal'. She then pulled her hair down making sure the wound her dad left on her was covered. She faked a smile and finally built the courage to go downstairs.

Hazel slowly made her way downstairs and into the hallway. Walking out the living room at the same time was Ada. She smiled at the girl and then wrapped her into a hug.
"I'm always here, no matter what." Ada smiled grabbing Hazels face.
She nodded back as a response and walked into the kitchen to where Polly was.

"Morning luv', how'd you sleep?" Polly asked while preparing breakfast.
"Yeah, good." she lied.
Hazel began picking up plates and cutlery setting them out ready for everyone to eat.

"How's your head? It looks like it hurts." Polly walked over towards Hazel and brushed her hair behind her ear to see the bruise better.
"It stings but it's fine." Hazel replied.
Polly raised her eyebrows at the girl.
"Your dad did it, didn't he?" Polly pulled out a seat next to Hazel and sat next to her. Hazel felt her heart was in her throat.
Polly put her hand into hers for reassurance.
"You can tell me."
Hazel looked down as tears escaped Hazels eyes.
"Yeah but I- I um- I don't want to talk about it." She gulped.
Polly put her hand to Hazels face.
"Look at me Hazel, you are one strong young women. I will never let your dad lay a finger on you again,"
"I don't feel strong." Hazel admitted whike looking up at Polly.
"Oh sweetheart."
Polly pulled Hazel into a hug and let her cry, she felt safe.

She was glad she had Polly, no one understood her the way she did.
"How about you stay here? He won't be able to lay a finger or simply look in your direction again, the boys won't let him." Polly offered, she peered into Hazels eyes waiting for a yes.
Hazel hesitated for a moment until Ada walked in.
"You can share my room, I'd love your company." Ada smiled but Hazel had other questions.
"But what about Finn?"
"What about him?" Ada laughed.
"He'd love you to stay as much as we would." Polly said as she got up from her seat to make sure the food wasn't buring.
As she flipped the bacon she added "The choice is yours luv'," Polly began to serve breakfast, distributing it to everyone plates.
"I'll stay," Hazel smiled wiping her face once again.
Both Ada and Polly smiled at eachother.
"Okay well go wake Finn up, tell him breakfast is ready." Polly asked while she shewed her hands at Hazel.

Later on in the day hazel is getting ready to go back home to get all of thing as she come downs stairs she see Ada siting on the settee reading a book hazel take a deep breath as she ask Ada "can you with me to get all of my thing form my dads please" Ada look at hazel with a big smile and says "don't by silly of course I will , are you ready to go now sweetie" hazel nodded her head
as Ada get up as the get out of the door and start walking up the road to hazel house as the make it to her house hazel just freezes and she doesn't know what to do Ada grab her hand to reassure her that everything will be okay. Hazel take a deep breath as she opens the door to see her dad pass out on
the floor she quietly walks in as Ada follows . Hazel goes up stairs and just goes in her room get all of her thing she starts putting het clothes in her suitcase as Ada get all of essentials and puts them in an other bag. As the finish getting get everything packed they walks down stairs with all the bag. she walks past her dad still past out on the floor and Hazel was walking out she see her sister crying on the side of the road.

She tell Ada to give her a minute as she she walks over to her sister. Hazel sat next her ray as ask her "what up why are crying" ray looks at hazel and says "I'm leaving hazel" "what do you mean you leaving" hazel say as her voice cracks " Hazel i can't stay here forever and especially with dad it not fair" ray say as she notices hazel face "what the fuck happened to you please don't tell me was dad" Hazel just looks down at the ground as ray pulls her in to her chest as " I promise I call and write all the time hazel" ray say as she plays with hazel hair like she did when she was hazel was a little kids. Hazel pulls away and looks a ray " mom left and now your leaving me who do I have" Hazel say with tears falling down her face as Ray wipes Hazel's tears and tell hers "you have Polly and Ada i promise you that love you just like I do" hazel looks a ray and "well I need to get back to Polly now Ray" "okay I love you I promise I call and write to you and I need to get the train now anyway" they both get and hugs for the longest time possible she hazel watch's Ray walks away knowing she not going to see her again.

Ada come over to hazel as puts her arm around her as they walks about to polly. Hazel goes upstairs with all a bag and starts to put everything away as she finished putting all her thing away she goes on her bed and just lay down for a bit.
Ada goes into the kitchen we're Polly was she tell Polly what happened with hazel and her sister "that poor girl so much as happened in just little time" Polly say as she puts her hand on her chest Ada replies with " I know but you can't blame Ray for wanting to leave" "i guess your right" Polly say as she starts making some food. As Ada says just going to out of with Freddie Polly nodded her head as she carries on making The food.

Hazel come down stairs to see what Polly was doing. She find Polly in the kitchen making some food "hey do you need any help" Hazel ask Polly "ooo yes sweetie I love some help" as Polly and hazel start making the food as Polly want to a big family dinner. Hazel love that idea as she never had a big family meal in her life as hazel starts making setting out the table as Polly dishes everything up. Everyone come the through the door at the same time the all sit down as Polly brings out the food. Everyone starts talking,eating and laughing as Arthur shouts "WERES THE WHISKY" everyone starts to laugh as John pours Arthur a glass of whiskey. Everyone finished eating and starts to go put to bed as Ada and hazel get into they room the both get changed and get into bed.