𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝐓𝐰
𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞

It was the middle of the night and Hazel wakes up to hearing someone bagging on the door, Polly tells Hazel to stay upstairs as Polly goes down stairs to open the door as Polly got closer to the door she can hear "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAUGHTER" Polly opens the door as Hazel dad gets in Pollys face as he shouts "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER" Polly wouldn't let him in as he push past Polly. Polly falls to the floor as hazel hears a big bang hazel come down the stairs as hazel get half way down her dad see and garbs her arm and pulls out the house as he say "you coming home you don't belong with gypsy scum" Hazel trys to pull her dad off her as she shout " DAD get off me I'm not coming home". Hazel dad was basically dragging Hazel up the road.

"OI" Tommy shouted from down the road. Tommy walks up to Hazel and her dad, Tommy tell hazel to get inside as hazel waits by the door. she sees Tommy hitting and kicking her dad, hazel runs out she trying to stop Tommy as she shouts "TOMMY STOP! PLEASE STOP!" Hazel begs still trying to stop Tommy. Arthur and John ran over to stop Tommy, Arthur pulls Tommy of Hazels dad and drags him inside. Hazel stayed outside with her dad, hazels dad says "your just like them hazel, your no daughter of mine!" tears escapes Hazels eye As they fall down her rosy cheeks, she walks away from her dad.

Hazel goes back inside as she runs upstairs and goes in her room as she slams the door and jumps in her bed as cry's her eyes out Ada wakes up and goes up Hazel she sit next to her put her arm around Hazel as Ada asked "what happened sweetie" " it my dad again when isn't it my dad" Hazel replies as she has wipe the tears from under her eye as Ada "how did I sleep though all of this" she laughed trying to get Hazel to smile "do you think Polly is okay" Hazel says.

Hazel say as she looks at Ada with more tears in eye "he push her and I didn't help her she must hate me this is all my fault" as hazel says this in sadness tone as Ada "right stop being silly you know she will always love you, your like a daughter to her I think we should go downstairs and talk to everyone and then go to bed because it very late" Ada say to Hazel in a soft tone. Ada and hazel come down stairs, Polly runs up to Hazel and hugs her as hazel say "I'm really sorry I didn't mean all of this to happen" as Polly replies "this is not your fault I'm fine your fine that all what matters right now". Tommy starts walking up to hazel as he tell her that he sorry and it didn't mean to go crazy and he just wanted to protect her and that's he will talk to her tomorrow as she would go to bed because it was getting late. Hazel walks upstairs as Ada follows her as they get there room they both get in to bed as Ada say "I can't believe I miss everything" she laughs "you didn't miss much" Hazel replies as she trying not to laugh they both make some joke but both end up falling to sleep.

The next day Hazel walks up and get in the shower she starts getting ready. She pick out this green dress that was knee length then Hazel starts doing her makeup but all she could think about is her dad even tho she hated him and after everything she still wanted to know if he was okay. as the last time she saw him was in the road all by himself she didn't know what to do. Hazel finishes getting ready as she goes downstairs she see polly "hey sweetie do you want some food" she say with a smile as hazel say "no thank you but I'm going out see you soon" before polly got chance to ask her where she was going hazel had gone out the door.

Hazel started to walk up the road to get house as had to know if her dad was okay she didn't know why she was going to see him but she felt like she needed to as she was the one looking after him and not the other way around. Hazel finally get to door as she get her key out of her bag and unlock the door she hear her father in the kitchen knocking something on the floor as she walks in the house "dad it me" as her dad comes running into the front room ,he pulls her in and hold her in his arms "baby I'm so sorry please don't leave me" he as hazel pulls way "dad stop you know I can't stay here I look after you don't look after me  and it not fair" she as tears escaped from hazel eye "I promise I changed" hazel dad as basically baking her to stay "well it didn't look like you changed yesterday you don't change in a couple of hours dad" hazel shouts "I know I'm sorry-" as hazel starts walking to the door "dad just stop I will still come and see you I promise" hazel walks out of the door.

Hazel starts running to the stables as more and more tears fall down her face as hazel's carry on running she starts to feel sick she  Carry on running despite the pain she was felling. she gets to the stable she sit down to watch the horses all of a sudden hazel realises Charlie has some whisky hidden in the stables she goes and gets it. As hazel sat they for hours just staring at the horse and drinking away as she was thinking about how life is so unfair and why everyone get to piss on her. it started to get cold and dark but hazel just sat they shivering in the cold as she opened her 3 bottle of whiskey.

It starts to get later in the night and a lot colder but Hazel just felt peaceful but deep down she felt this pain that never went away but they was nothing anyone could say to stop Hazel falling this way all Hazel wanted to do was drink her sorrows away as Opened her fourth bottle of whiskey she could barely keep her eyes open as she takes a swig out of the bottle.
Hazel pass out on the grass as she was it colder and colder as the night went on Hazel lips started to go blue as she was laying down on the grass. 

Polly started to get worried as Hazel hasn't come home as it was getting late Polly went to find Tommy and Arthur as she told them " Hazel has come back home yet" "Polly she probably out with Finn" "Finn is sleeping she wasn't acting right the morning she was out of the door because I could even saying anything" Polly say as her voice started to crack " ok ok I will tell everyone to go look for her" as Tommy runs into the garrison as he tells everyone to go look for Hazel as every starts looking for Hazel.

Tommy started to walk to the stables to look for Hazel as he new she away went up they when she was upset as he started to looking around the stables he see Hazel laying down not moving as she started to choke on her own sick Tommy runs over and pulls her as Hazel was being sick everywhere "it ok sweetie it ok I got you" as Tommy shout for help "SOMEONE HELP SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE " as Polly hear Tommy shouting she tell Arthur to call ambulance as she runs over to Hazel and Tommy as polly was holding Hazel in her arms as they was waiting for the ambulance to arrive. They ambulance finally arrived as they put Hazel in the back of the ambulance Tommy tell polly "I will meet you at the hospital" polly nods her head as wipes of tears away from her eyes.

𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐤 - 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐩𝐬
𝐆𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐱