𝟎𝟎𝟐

The next day  Hazel wake ups and get ready she was still upset from what happened last night she goes downstairs her dad try to talk to her as walks out of house she look back at her dad as she slams the door close. She walks to the Shelby house she opens the door she falls into Polly arms as she starts crying "what has happened now" Polly ask Hazel as she strokes  her back "it dad again he brought another woman back to the house and we started arguing" Hazel say as she pull away and looks up at Polly "it okay sweetie do you want something to eat" Hazel nodded her head With a smile on her face.

Hazel was waiting for Polly to back as she was sitting in the living room. Hazel see Finn come downstairs as he sit down next to her as he ask her "You ok?" Hazel replies with "yeah I'm Fine stop worrying" Polly comes back Into the room as she puts the food on the table. Hazel get up and sit at the Table as she started eating the food.

Finn leaves the house with Isaiah as they Leave Ada comes downstairs she gives Hazel a hug "it good of you to join us where have you been all day" Polly say not look up from her newspaper "in bed couldn't sleep then I couldn't wake up then I was cold and then I had to go for a wee then I was with this bear on a boat that was just a dream then I was hungry" as replied to Polly Hazel just giggled look at Ada.
Ada start eating Polly looks at ada concerning "what" ada says lugging "stand up" "why" Ada said weirdly looking at Polly "just stand up" Ada stands up Polly walks up to her and grabs her boob Hazel burst out laughing as Ada replies with "what are you doing" "Ada how late are you" "one week , five weeks seven with you count weekends" Hazel look at Ada and smiles as she says "I will leave you two to it" as she walks upstairs and goes into Finn room.

As she waits for Ada and Polly to finish talking. she starts thinking about her dad and everything that happened last night as she zoned out and all of sudden Polly shout her name "Hazel HAZEL" Hazel realised Polly was shouting her name and she went downstairs "you do want to come watch a movie with me" Ada say looking at Hazel "omg yes" Hazel replies Ada goes upstairs to get ready. As Ada and Hazel leave the house they start walking down the road as Ada says "I think we both needed some time out of the house" Hazel look Ada and smiles. They get to the the movies they go and get some popcorn they start watching the film.

The movie was half way  finish when the door bang open Ada and Hazel look back and then realise that it was Tommy they both sign as Tommy walks down to them and sit next to them "tell me the man's name Ada" he's says angrily "Rudolph Valentino" say replies as Hazel try not to laugh Tommy get up and leaves. 2 seconds later, Tommy barges through the door and tell everyone to leave "I said tell me his fucking name" ada looks at Tommy "Freddie fucking Thorne" Tommy just look at Ada "yeah your best mate since school the man who saved your life in France so go on and cut him" she says angrily as Tommy walks away as Hazel shouts " cut him up and chuck him in the cut" .

Hazel tell Ada that she need to go home and asked with she was coming Ada tell Hazel she going to watch the film Hazel hugs Ada and say goodbye as Hazel walks out of the movies as she starts walking home she was dreading going home as she hated going home as she get home she was just looking at the door contemplating if she should go in or not as she get the courage to open the door she walks in and she shouts "dad,clover are you in" no one answered as Hazel went in the kitchen she see her sister left her a note telling her she at a friend house and won't be back until tomorrow as Hazel starts making food for herself as she starts eating get food her dad comes thought the door Drunk " oh look who back" hazel dad says Hazel got up and was about to go upstairs her father blocks her way upstairs as she try to push past him Hazel father slaps her in the face and says " oh poor Haze" "leave me alone" Hazel replies to her father as he push her again Hazel falls on the floor and knocks her head she puts her hand on her head and see blood she try to get up she push her father out the way as she get out of house she starts crying her eyes out say she runs to Polly house as Hazel starts banging on the doors and starts shouting " POLLY IT ME QUICK OPEN THE DOOR" as polly runs to get door she see Hazel face cover in blood as she grabs Hazel get her on the chair as she shout for Ada " go get some hot water now" Polly say as she ask Hazel how did this happen Hazel didn't say anything and just look at the floor Ada come in with the hot water as she says "omg how did this happen" Polly get a cloth as she wets it with the hot water "it going to hurt but I need to clean it up for you" Hazel nodded her head as a tear fall down her face as Polly dabs the cloth on Hazel cut Hazel move her face as it hurt. The Shelby men walk though the door as Tommy stop and says " who the fuck did that to you" Hazel didn't say anything again as Polly tell him to leave it for now Polly finish cleaning up Hazel cut as she tell Hazel that she could stay here to night. Ada but in by saying "you can stay in my room and you can get change into some of my clothes" Hazel get up and hug ada as she whispers in her ear saying thank you. Hazel goes upstairs and get changed into Ada night wear as Hazel get into bed she falls to sleep.

The all watch Hazel walks upstairs Ada say "she told me she was going home I think this her dad" and it not this hasn't happened before Polly get some whiskey as she pours herself a glass " that poor girl she not letting her Go home every again" polly as tommy and Arthur say they going over to see hazel dad polly stop them by saying "that not going to make hazel feel any better" "okay but if he does it again I will kill him" Tommy replies. polly tell Ada that she can sleep in her room night as hazel is in Ada room Ada nodded her head as she telling Polly she going to bed and she tell check on hazel before she does, Polly say night and Ada goes upstairs she opens the door she see hazel fast a sleep.

 polly tell Ada that she can sleep in her room night as hazel is in Ada room Ada nodded her head as she telling Polly she going to bed and she tell check on hazel before she does, Polly say night and Ada goes upstairs she opens the door she see ha...