4

Chapter 19

Jennie

"Want you to take the ache away." I whispered carefully, keeping my eyes on her to appraise her reaction. Galvanising, honey-green eyes met mine as she dipped her face down so close to me that I breathed in every heavy exhale she let out. I closed my eyes in keen anticipation once I felt her lips attach to the column of my neck.

My hands rested on the back of her shoulder blades as my head fell back, making room for her mouth, silently telling her to give me more. I felt her mouth leave open-mouthed kisses that turned harsher. I knew what she was doing, leaving bites, evidence that she was there, and it should have made me angry that she was marking me like I was her property.

Yet, I wasn't angry. I was intoxicated. High. Drunk off the savageness that was Lisa Manoban. I whimpered when I felt her soothe each bite with her tongue.

"You always smell so fucking good." She rasped, her nose skimming down my neck and across my chest before her tongue licked a stripe down the valley of my breasts. Her hair tickled my skin as she nuzzled my breasts through my bra. They felt heavy, needing her to hold them, knead them, and taste them. I felt her mouth latch onto a nipple through the thin material of my bra, and I writhed against the feeling of her hot and enthusiastic mouth. A strangled sound ripped out of my throat as she bit down on the nipple before repeating the same action to the other one.

Dark eyes stayed on me as she went lower, bending her knees so that she could kiss my stomach, her hands gripping the backs of my thighs as she kissed around my navel before leaving a wet kiss there. I bucked my hips forward, explicitly telling her to hurry up, and I heard her chuckle against my skin at my urgency. I felt her fingers at my panties, and in one swift motion, she pulled them down my legs.

The movement had me looking down to see her bunch up the wet material and bring it to her nose. She took a whiff, and I watched her close her eyes as she cursed under her breath.

Oh God, oh my God.

I shook when she left a kiss on my mound, a soft kiss. I barely felt it, but at the same time, it had me vibrating with need. She stood right back up, and large hands reached for my hips as she picked me up, then set me down on her desk. The coolness of the desk against my bare skin did nothing. I was hot. Too hot, burning up with a temperature high enough to be considered a fever. All from this enticing person who had a dirty and very skilful mouth. I could still recall the first time she touched me as if it was yesterday.

"Spread your legs for me, Jennie, and bend them to your chest."

Without as much as a blink of an eye, I adjusted myself further onto the desk, then did exactly what she told me to do.

"Look how good you are at listening." She spoke, her lips twitching into a smug smirk, "Keep it up, and I'll show you how good girls get rewarded." She praised me, and something inside of me ignited. I found myself wanting to please her, wanting to obey her, wanting to be her girl again like how I was all those years ago. I hadn't been with anyone in months, and even when I was married, Jiyong never got me off. Yet here I was, sitting practically naked on the desk of the one person who crushed my heart in the palm of her hand.

I leaned back but kept my eyes on her, watching her. I watched her eyes zero down to my pussy, and the longer she stared, the wetter I got. It was ludicrous how my body reacted to her. As if she was holding an invisible remote control and she could press any button, say any command, and my body would fold, spread, and do whatever she wanted without a single thought.

Finally, I saw her get on her knees right in front of me, and I shook in anticipation. I felt her warm breath on me before the tip of her tongue peeked out for a lick. I shuddered in longing.