Part 1

Invincible and Omni-Man were practising in the skies of earth. Nolan managed to evade all of Mark's attacks. Omni-Man then punched Invincible in the chest and sent him flying.

Omni-Man waited for a while to see whether his son would return for another bout. But after five minutes, Omni-Man flew away searching for Mark. He spotted his son standing on the rooftop of a random building.

"What is it, Mark?" Omni-Man said landing next to him.

"I can never seem to beat you, Dad." Invincible said bent over, hands on knees.

"Remember." Omni-Man put a hand on his son's shoulder. "We Viltrumites get our power from one source."

Mark finally looked right at his father. "What's that?"

Omni-Man put a fist to his chest. "Our willpower."

"Sorry to interrupt father-son bonding time." Cecil said into their comms.

"What is it, Cecil?" Nolan asked.

"Some maniac calling herself Gizmo Girl is wreaking havoc in the town center."

"On it." Both father and son replied in unison.

***

"Where are they?!" Rex asked throwing a powered-up weapon at the assailant.

Gizmo Girl was a female mad scientist who was in a giant robot. She was clearly visible in the screen in the middle of the contraption.

"I don't know!" Eve replied stopping debris from falling on top of a couple of bystanders with her telekinetic powers.

The familiar sound of whooshing was heard.

Omni-Man and Invincible finally appeared in the sky near the villain's robot. The robot had tentacle arms and was wreaking havoc in the city.

One arm suddenly swatted Invincible away like a fly.

Omni-Man got angry. He took out the legs of the robot in one sweep. Then he stood in the air one arm over the other staring right at the mad scientist.

"I still got a trick up my sleeve." The middle-aged woman who called herself Gizmo Girl told Omni-Man.

Suddenly, from the middle of the robot, a green beam emerged and hit Omni-Man. A few seconds later, Omni-Man was nowhere to be seen.