Part 4

Omni-Man was transported to a desert arena. A humanoid-ape stood in front of him and Omni-Man guessed this was their champion.

"Welcome to Warrior World!" Immortal's voice bellowed.

The crowd cheered and there were hundreds of thousands of spectators from various planets.

"I am Brute." The ape-like alien announced. "And I'll be the last face you see before your death."

He punched Omni-Man on the face and sent him flying against a bricked structure.

Omni-Man got his strength back. He launched into Brute and smacked him senseless with a one-two punch combo to the face. Brute laid on the ground, unconscious.

Two androids suddenly appeared and electrocuted Omni-Man onto his knees. They secured an electronic collar around him then Brute.

All four of them were transported outside of a giant cell. The androids pushed both of them into the prison where other collared inmates awaited.

"We have to get out of here." Omni-Man smashed his fists against the metal bars but in vain.

He stared at his hands. All of the other prisoners were gathered around the fallen Brute. One of them approached Omni-Man.

"A Viltrumite?" The prisoner asked.

Omni-Man nodded his head.

"I thought your kind were lost."

"I guess not. But I'm not from your world. I'm from another dimension."

"There is a machine in Immortal's room. He can go to other dimensions through it." The prisoner explained.

***

A few hours later.

Two androids entered the cell but were quickly disposed of by a dozen prisoners. Omni-Man and Brute made it out of the cell while other androids entered the cell and electrocuted the remaining prisoners.

"I know where Immortal resides." Brute motioned Omni-Man to follow him.

They entered a vast room decorated with the finest of luxuries.

Immortal sat on his throne while a servant fed him grapes. Two androids stood in front of him guarding their leader.

"Ha! What are you two going to do without your strength?!" Immortal exclaimed.

***

Eve and Rex and many soldiers and fighter jets had fallen.

Invincible was lying bloodied on the rooftop of a buliding.

The Conqueror smashed his scythe into the ground sending a shockwave nearby. "Is there none on this planet who can oppose me?!"

Suddenly, Omni-Man's voice rang in Mark's head. "Do you know where a Viltumite's strength comes from?"

"D-dad?" Immortal coughed up blood.

***

Omni-Man and Brute were on their knees in front of Immortal's guards.

"Look how the mighty have fallen." Immortal levitated from his throne and stood in the air in front of the knelt warriors. "I thought you Viltrumites were the strongest in the universe."

Omni-Man smirked. "Do you know where a Viltrumite's strength comes from?"

Immortal chuckled. "Amuse me."

Both father and son said in unison. "Their willpower."

Omni-Man broke off his collar while in another dimension Invincible knocked out The Conqueror with one flying punch.

Omni-Man then proceeded to take out the guards easily. He punched a hole in Immortal's chest and the leader fell to his knees.

"Spare me." Immortal coughed up blood. "There's the machine. Go back to your dimension and leave mine alone."

"I shall take it from here." Brute said from behind Omni-Man.

"Right." Omni-Man turned around and swung an uppercut which dislodged Brute's head from his neck.

Immortal gasped.

"I might be the last Viltrumite." Omni-Man wiped blood off his lips. "But this is just another world for me to conquer."

THE END