Part 3

Omni-Man and Immortal finally reached Gizmo Girl's lab. Or at least what was left of it.

"What are you so scared of, Immortal?" Omni-Man asked when they landed outside the gate. "There's no one here but us."

Suddenly, a scary sound was heard. It sounded like the dreadful breath of zombies. And to Nolan's shock, there were actual zombies coming towards them.

Omni-Man readied himself to crush them when Immortal's hand appeared on his chest.

"I'll take care of them." Immortal told him removing his hoodie and revealing his tattered old uniform. "You get inside and find the machine."

With that Immortal yelled a battle cry and started to beat the zombies.

Omni-Man flew through the metal bars of the gate crushing them in the process. He went inside the building and looked around for any sign of the machine Immortal had told him about.

There it was.

A large human-sized tube and a screen next to it. Omni-Man adjusted the dial to the date of his disappearance and got inside the tube.

All of a sudden, zombies entered the room. It seemed as if Immortal was unable to stop them.

"No!' Omni-Man yelled as they trampled the screen and an explosion occurred.

Next thing Omni-Man knew his arms were being held by androids and an electric stick was in front of his face.

***

Invincible had his work cut out for him. He was being beaten senseless by The Conqueror. Eve and Rex came to help him.

"I'm sending in reinforcements." Cecil spoke into their ears.

Fighter jets suddenly appeared in the sky but they were killed easily by The Conqueror's scythe.

***

"You?" Omni-Man was flabbergasted by what he was seeing.

It was Immortal but he had a golden crown over his head and was wearing expensive-looking clothes.

Immortal raised the stick underneath Omni-Man's chin. "A Viltrumite? I thought your kind was extinct."

Omni-Man tried to fight back but his energy was low. Immortal poked the electric stick and it emitted an energy attack and Omni-Man screamed in agony.

"Take him to the arena." Immortal commanded.