what I want

I remember everything now the first time I see death it was fun for me when I was in library i found the knowledge about universe and about this world, about human because of incident I find it difficult to feel emotion at first it does not effect me but my psycologist give me a book to understand humans and slowly slowly I understand them I have read a quote somewhere that a human have two faces like coin and most of us live in between one face on bright side other on dark one with death other with glory I don't believe in both or I might
My favourite teacher, In class 3rd, when I was in the library, I found a book of fairy tales named Naria. At first, I believed it was real; if I stayed in the closet, a gate to another world would open for me. But when the door opened, I saw the very faces of my caretaker. Every time after 6 months, I realized it is not a real fairytale. I started to observe what is real. For the first time, my caretaker is selfish and my friends are not genuine. Everyone says I will miss this time when I become an adult. I didn't know at that time, but as I saw different sides of human beings, I became curious. That curiosity made me an actor. I remember when I was in class 3rd or 4th, I suddenly started crying; a boy would go to the caretaker, and the caretaker would come to me and ask what happened. I would tell her I had a nightmare about that unfortunate day. After listening to my words, her expressions would change from anger to pity, guilt unknowingly, and that day, she would try to take extra care of me. After that, I would give her a lily flower to say thank you.

I absorbed everyone's expressions for almost three years and wrote them in my diary. I found a book in the library about emotions and psychology; my psychologist gave me that book so I can understand human emotions better. The last chapter was about sadness and its complexities. I know this emotion well; when I broke my friend's toy, he felt angry. But when I made an excuse and said sorry, he felt sadness. It is an emotion you feel when you lose something precious. This word stuck in my mind. I remember in our school, a child said, 'You are precious to us,' to a teacher and gave him an expensive candy because he let us do whatever we wanted. Sadly, his birthday was on August 29th. I know my caretaker, and she is in a relationship. I asked her to throw a birthday party, and I offered her my help for the party. She gave me permission to go to the market to buy a cake and other essential stuff for the party like balloons and decorations. I went to the bakery to order a cake, and on my way back, I met my school friend; his father owns a small clinic.He always brags about his family to us. After knowing his father's work, I become his good friend. We talked for almost 10 minutes; he told me about his new fridge and then about medicines. After getting information, I asked him for water. He went to the second floor in his house to show off his fridge with cold water. I took the medicine, and when he came back, I gave him an invitation to a party and then went back to my room. I returned to the orphanage, and on the way, I bought a candy packet of his favorite kind. They were my teachers' favorite candy, a big packet with three candies. I remembered him snatching them from a birthday boy, so I bought them. I told my caretaker about it; she took them from me because she had liked him for a long time, and I knew that too. She gave them to him on his birthday. Everything went smoothly; he went to a corner to smoke with the candy packet. I asked him to stop smoking there as it is not good for the small children at the orphanage. I suggested if he wanted to smoke, he should go to the terrace. He agreed with me because of the caretaker he can't scold me.He went on the terrace of the orphanage and started smoking. In the meantime, I offered my help to the caretaker for the after-party cleaning. She gave me a key and asked me to bring phenyl and gloves from the terrace. I met him there. I told him, "He should forget about boys; it was not his fault." He listened to me and tears came in his eyes. He said, "I know, thank you for saying." He opened the packet. I know he was acting like before because if he felt guilty, he must have thrown the candy. He is acting because he lied to the caretaker that he can't quit smoke. He felt guilty. He ate all the candies to show he is trying to move on. I wore my cleaning clothes. He collapsed. I put some medicine on his clothes and threw him from the terrace. At first, no one noticed because I threw him backside. I went to the second floor and started cleaning with headphones. I threw water and phenyl on the floor. After some time, some people came and told me what happened. I looked out of the window. What happened was shocking. I saw my caretaker crying and holding her love.Some people also go on terrace. It was hard for me to stop smiling and crying, but I did it anyway. They asked me if I saw someone going up there. I told them I met him 15 minutes ago; he was crying and smoking on the terrace. I asked him why and he told me it was because of that school tour accident. He felt guilty, so I told him it was not his fault and he should forget about everything. He even thanked me and ate candies instead of smoking. He requested me to give him some time, so I went to the second floor for cleaning and started crying. I shouldn't leave him alone. But still, why did he go to such lengths? It was because on his birthday, he met a teacher, and I remember he misunderstood it by candies; he thought they wanted to be his friend. He was busy at that time because of the tour, so he ignored him. After getting this information, I started crying. The police reopened the case, checked the CCTV of that day, and found out about the boy and his worries. They did not tell me anything because I was a mere 14-year-old child, and he was my favourite teacher It might affect me, but don't worry, you are not a child anymore, my best friend.
And fortunately, my caretaker is lonely again.
And unfortunately, my favorite teacher has died on his birthday.

Dear Arjun
A boy and his revenge
Sir, please help me they are doing something dirty ‘’a boy ‘’happy birthday today is your birthday right who gave you these expensive candies ‘’ignoring the previous sentence ‘’they said shivering ‘’you don’t need them then give them to me ‘’ he snatched those candies from his hand ‘’forget about what happen they just want to be your friend ‘’after hearing knock on door boy leave and another student come in room sir may I come in and I asked about tour he give me information about spots for tour I suggested camping beside  lake and he agreed
That day I saw the same boy with bruises going up on the school terrace I followed him on the terrace he was on I asked him his last wish he replied in anger I want them dead ‘’At what cost ‘’ ‘any’ he replied I told him about the tour and first he was angry but after a little talk he was satisfied
On tour on the first night, people found seven boys dead in the small lake they died because of a short circuit and the wire was in a boy's hand
after knowing it my teacher collapsed after seeing dead bodies a doctor came to take the corpse he checked him too he told us it was because of shock he would give some medicines when he woke up we should give it to him
when he regains consciousness a teacher gives him medicine he checks them and tells us the reason he is allergies to XYZ medicine
after investigation, police found out that the boy was physically and sexually harassed by those boys
that’s why he killed them with him.

I hope you understand everything now and I know you remember me if you don’t then I will make sure you