Puppet show begin

Puppet show begin 🎉
Puppet show begins 🎉 It was my first plan, and it was exciting too. It gave me a superior feeling. However, at the same time, I was feeling inferior. They have something I don't have, but I can control it, yet I can't feel its emotions. Do you know when the boy died, I don't feel bad but excited to see the depth of him. When my teacher died, I felt relieved and happy. Shallow people like him also exist, and most importantly, she would be alone again. After passing class 10th, I got a scholarship because of my great scores. I left the orphanage because living there became boring to me. I am thankful that I left the orphanage and started living in a hostel. It was the same yet different; people changed, but I was the same. Something was the same, I don't know what but I made a lot of friends just like before. I learned about them, understood them, and one of them was Tanmay. He was a good person, but his greed for money was.Something I loved was his quality. I became his closest friend after the first semester. He often taught me about money and how to operate a business. Practically, his father owns a small factory. After exams, we often go to the factory. After knowing about my situation that I am an orphan who knows about business like his son, he offered me a job after graduation - the job of being his son's secretary. I agreed, but unfortunately, within a month, the factory burned into ashes, and his father drowned in an ocean of debt and alcohol. After seeing his situation getting worse, he ran away. I tried to help Tanmay; after all, I was his closest friend, maybe. I remember we did different types of part-time jobs together in the day so we could pay interest to loan sharks. At night, we both tried to find a way to get out of that situation. One night, Tanmay found life insurance papers of his father and one month before our graduation, his father reappeared. Tanmay was angry with him. I left them alone, and that night, as expected, I got...Got a call from Tanmay, 'I killed him. Please help me,' in a shaking voice. I had already prepared everything in advance, but I took my time to go inside his house. His father was lying on the sofa. I asked him how did you kill him. He told me he gave him poison. I asked him from where he got the poison. He said from the school biology lab. I wondered why he wanted to eat it, it was for me. But after seeing him, I don't know. Tanmay said while crying and shaking, 'It was not your mistake.' I hugged him. I asked him where the remaining poison was. He gave it to me. I went outside the house, took the first aid kit out of my car, gave him alcohol to clean his hands, and after that, I wore gloves. I started cleaning the glass and used his hand to hold the glass, then put it in the same place. I took all the remaining poison and put it in his pocket. I only said, 'I am sorry uncle,' and sprinkled some of it on the tip of his finger, as if he was the one who used it. I took off my gloves, went outside, put them in the trash can, came back in the house to console Tanmay and told him it was not him.I told him about the plan. I called the police, and we pretended that Tanmay called me after seeing his father's dead body. I called the police the whole time while Tanmay was silent, crying, shaking, and angry at his father. It was fun to see him like that. After that, the police investigated. After a week, they declared it was suicide, but we were the prime suspects. After our examination, we waited for a year. I joined a medical college, and he joined a college for an MBA degree. During that time, he used his father's life insurance for college fees. After that, we never talked again. I only heard news about him after he died by taking the same poison as his father. If you think this is a prank, search on the internet. You might find something amusing. After that, if you try to find me, let's see what I do after his death. I attended college for my medical degree again. There are no ties in the hostel. I made some friends, but they weren't amusing; they were just boring. Fortunately, one day, one of them But fortunately, one day one of them became someone who can show me a path which amused me more than I thought. Yes, he took me to the drug party where I met my new friend, Rishi. Just like his name, he was rich. His father was the richest man of the city but the way he spent his money made him look like the richest person on earth. After that, we met some more times. In the first year, we became good friends. In the second year, I stopped following him. He asked me what happened. I told him I don't want to waste my time on partying anymore. He insisted on attending the last party of the year. I agreed. After saying this would be the last, he agreed to me. We went inside the bar. He showed them his ID. They let us in. But that night, police raid on the bar changed everything. Everyone was trying to escape. Some of them got arrested. But fortunately, I was on a walk at that time with Rishi. Because I was feeling overwhelming that night, I asked him about his ID card. He was quite drunk or he was trying to flex his power to bend the system. It was fake id .He created it with the help of his father's workshop. He created it for himself. I acted shocked and excited. He told me that because his father is the most powerful man in the city, not only because of his money but also because of his political power. I had already done research on his father; he is rust on iron, and some articles say he buys votes and creates fake ones too. Also, no one knows where the reporter is now. That night, we talked for an hour. He told me about himself and his life. When we came back to the bar, we found out about the raid. We hid ourselves and went back to my room in the hostel because his car was parked at the bar. The next day, he left in the morning. We met each other in school, but that particular day, everyone was trying to avoid him, not directly, but he could feel it. After some days, he started to spend more time with me than with other students. I remember in the 3rd year we became closest friends. I told him all about my life. He took his time, but he also started to open up. Finally, in summer vacation,When I chose to stay in a hostel because I didn't want to go back to the orphanage, he offered me to stay in his house for vacation. I thanked him. There, I met his father for the first time. He was a sweet man who warmly welcomed me. We spent our vacation in his house, watching movies, playing different games. After a week, his father asked for his help with some paperwork. They were legal, so it was not a big problem to show them to him. At first, he was doing it alone, but the next day I offered my help. After seeing our work, his father became fond of me, as we completed it before the deadline. Then we became closer. After that, I met Mrs. and Mr. Sharma. They thought of me as their own child before the accident. You know I lived with them for some time.
Last page of the diary:
Go to the place where we first met; you might find something amusing. If you don't remember, let me give you a hint: The place where your rise and my downfall began.