next

The person in question was the prime suspect, but due to insufficient evidence, he was not convicted. The security footage showed him following Miss Shruti, but there was no concrete proof of what had happened to Terrace. Despite this, he was not arrested because of his claim that it would have taken him several minutes to reach the top of the building, even if he had run. This timing matched up with the footage outside, which showed Mr. Shruti attempting to commit suicide.arjun was not allowed to leave the building until the investigation is concluded.

He was sitting in his office, reading a diary he had taken from Miss Shruti's office. He was anxious about the incident, but he understood that whoever wrote the diary didn't want him to seek help from others. He took the diary out of his coat and started reading it.

"I hope you're living the life you always wanted. But what about Miss Shruti? Hi, Arjun. Do you know where I am living now? It's a wonderful place with a similar name to my previous house. The sun always shines here, and the people in the neighborhood are kind. They even let me use their garden. I can't wait for you to come and visit me."

"After the incident with the Oberoys, I thought about leaving the city, but then I saw Miss Shruti and her assistant - you. At first, I was happy that you were living a perfect life. So I did some research on you and found out that nothing is perfect. You know this too. When we first met, you were five or six years old. Your mother had left you in an orphanage when you were two or three years old. I understand that it was hard for you to trust anyone. You made a lot of friends at orphanage, and on the trip we met on, you were just like the moon. But then I saw some scars on your leg. Your caretaker was also like mine; they loved you so much . When the bus was hijacked by terrorists, you shared the same pain as me. When the police removed the blindfold from my eyes, the first thing I saw was your reunion with your mother. I was genuinely happy for you, but at the same time, I was jealous. Why did your mother come for you, but there was no one for me? They left me for the same paradise when I saw my caretaker crying for me. So, I smiled and hugged her tightly, and after that, no matter what happened, I never let her go, just like you never let your mother go.but after our reunion i realised something Your life was in hell, even worse than mine. Your father hated you, your mother pretended to love you, and it was the same thing with you. I know that I don't feel any emotions now, but you do.
So
, why did you feel pity for a stray dog on January 1st after spending the night with your girlfriend? It was quite amusing. At first, I thought I should approach you the next day, but then the dog has accident and next day you forget about everything and laughed with her like nothing happened after seeing you I calmed down and think what should I do that you could never forget about me. And then, I created a perfect plan. You are the next person for my experiment. Now, I think I have given you enough hints. So, go on trying to find me. I am waiting for you, my real friend. And please don't try to ignore me."