info

hey to everyone who is still here!

Damian and Elliot WILL be back!
(in the very first chapter (preface) you can find their character aesthetic and more understandable content topics and warnings!)

→ i really wanted to rewrite this story or at least some parts, before i continue it, but then i understood that it is already too far gone and i also don't want to lose all the comments.

→ this story is not ideal and not really what i would want to give out to the world as of right now. also it's written very simple, in my opinion, but then again, it was 4-5 years ago and english is not my first language.

→ i also want to apologize for throwing in sensitive words and expressions like slutshaming, bitch calling, rape etc. i still get comments about it. but i'm glad i at least put sensitive content warning at the very beginning even back then. i really hope i've never offended anyone deeply.

→ but i am also extremely thankful to all of you! i can't believe people read this and the comments you guys. hilarious!

→ i also hope i get to make this into something better than it is now and make something meaningful out of it.

→ i will be back with a new chapter soon!

- wishing you good health and sunny days