Rea-really?

Still Dante's POV~~

I look at her father who didn't seem to notice me yet but her mother surely noticed me and looked at me with great horror... Guess she knows what will happen with them.

That's when my gaze fall on olivia... And I saw her punching her... No he was using her like a fucking punching bag!!! How dare he! And then suddenly he did something to my princess that made my blood boil...

He hold her light blue frock and ripped it leaving her only in her undies... And started to beat her with  leather belt... Her milk like white skin soon turned red and then blue.

Her mother was trying to her father and made him look at me but her weren't listening to her and continue to beat her... And that's it... That's when I loose my temper shout...

"YOU FUCKER! YOU DARE TO HIT HER AGAIN AND YOU'RE FUCKING DONE!!!!" I shout making her father and mother look at me... But something unexpected happened.

Her father come towards me. I could smell alcohol which was coming from his body. God he's soo drunk. But then he spoke

"I do whatever I want to do with this bitch!!! She's a slut!! A total slut like her mother!!!" He shout then suddenly he picked but a vase and was about to hit Olivia but I was fast enough to stop him.

I give him my dark gaze as anger was taking over me but I can't let that happen cause if right now anger take control over me then I won't be able to take care of Olivia.

"Let me go!" He said as I pushed him and get on my knees to hold Olivia. I take her in my arms as her forehead was bleeding.

She's already this skinny making her bones pop up of her skin making it very easy to see her bones... And the way her father beat her... With leather belt Ugh!!

I slap her cheeks slightly in order to wake her but she didn't wake up so I pick her up and rashed to the car to get to hospital as soon as possible.

After reaching hospital~

As soon as I came to the hospital the doctor admitted her... And now it's been one hour I am sitting out of the room where Olivia is.

Why is the doctor taking soo long? Ugh I wanna see her right now!!! Suddenly the doctor came out of the room I immediately stand up.

"Doctor how's she? Is she alright?" I said being worried

"Umm... I don't what happened to her but her condition isn't good... She's weak and I don't think she eats her meal properly making her more and more weak. If this continues then... Sorry... Also did she something happen to her in her past?"

I didn't know what was the doctor talking that's when it came into my mind... And I immediately told it to the doctor... God! Her so called parents!

"We--well in childhood she got hit by a bus and had an injury on the back of her head" I lied to the doctor well she didn't got hit by a bus... Her dad hit her with a metel rod making a deep very deep cut on the back of her head

"Oh I see... Well I think her wound got hit by something again so I had to perform a little surgery on the back of her head... And it will take time to heal and also I will run some tests on her"

"Oh okay... And the results?"

"It will come tomorrow don't worry" he said and left.

God! I don't know what do I do?!! Olivia... She didn't deserve this things from her parents! Need to make things better...

TO BE COUNTINUE

I know I know short story just you wait please!!!

I purple you 💜